Save Seaburn

Nee probs, get yersel on the vote, there are 3 options on SaveSeaburn:

1. Agree with us
2. Almost entirely agree with us
3. Doesn’t matter because you cannot vote for this option because we’ve turned it off.
My daughter thinks it’s funny as owt, she just told me one person was allowed to vote 3. I do hope it was her.

Our lass shows me stuff but not save seaburn stuff. Left fulwell 5 year ago. Only use the beach for fishing.
I love Seaburn and Roker beach, you must know my mate Mark C.

My daughter thinks it’s funny as owt, she just told me one person was allowed to vote 3. I do hope it was her.

I love Seaburn and Roker beach, you must know my mate Mark C.
Doesn’t sound familiar. Does he fish competitions. I fish in Sunderland sea anglers.

I’m down there loads mate but I don’t fish, he’s always cracking on with the lads that fish. Do you know Ted?
Nah. Like I say very rare I fish the pier it’s normally dark pissing down and freezing when I am down. I used to fish with Andy Rutherford a lot as I lived aound the corner to him. My son 15 who still lives in fulwell fishes the pier a lot more than me but is getting into the comps. Serious stuff.

Nah. Like I say very rare I fish the pier it’s normally dark pissing down and freezing when I am down. I used to fish with Andy Rutherford a lot as I lived aound the corner to him. My son 15 who still lives in fulwell fishes the pier a lot more than me but is getting into the comps. Serious stuff.
Good for your lad if he’s happy and it keeps him out of daft stuff.

Popcorn time again tonight !
The Nookie and the councillor getting all agitated in their shed, trying to defend their heroes...
So sad
In the end they were banned. For once they had the chance to voice their concerns and take part in sensible debate (in a civilised way) but they blew it with their drunken rants.

Back