Save Seaburn

Sounds like lip service.

Welcomed though.

The most telling part is that where they say the local council are powerless to stop private owners sell land for development and can only assess vs standard planning criteria - I think it’s a certainty the south bents Miller homes development will happen and welcome further discussion on the general seaburn plan

The most telling part is that where they say the local council are powerless to stop private owners sell land for development and can only assess vs standard planning criteria - I think it’s a certainty the south bents Miller homes development will happen and welcome further discussion on the general seaburn plan
Keep it up it H. They booked a massive victory this week and surely it must sting for the Matilda headteachers

Last edited:
Aye that's my thought. Hopefully can get that one started asap and we can get some better plans from Siglion for the front.

One of them will lie across the road to prevent access to the site and another will be arrested in the middle of the night trying to sabotage plant machinery.

I’ve got plot 33 bagsied.
Will you be able to wave at Kath from the en-suite in the 5th bedroom?

The first house builder for phase 1 is close to agreement, a couple of things going on but hopefully ‘T’s to cross and I’s to dot then Seafields new neighbours properties will start in 2019.

Last edited:
Will you be able to wave at Kath from the en-suite in the 5th bedroom?

The first house builder for phase 1 is close to agreement, a couple of things going on but hopefully ‘T’s to cross and I’s to dot then Seafields new neighbours properties will start in 2019.
If I wanted to do that, I would reserve plot 60/61. Still going to let the dog shit on the proposed walking route.

Back