Save Seaburn

Popcorn time again tonight !
The Nookie and the councillor getting all agitated in their shed, trying to defend their heroes...
So sad
In the end they were banned. For once they had the chance to voice their concerns and take part in sensible debate (in a civilised way) but they blew it with their drunken rants.
Nee way.

The Nookie and the councillor getting all agitated in their shed, trying to defend their heroes...
So sad
In the end they were banned. For once they had the chance to voice their concerns and take part in sensible debate (in a civilised way) but they blew it with their drunken rants.
Is that the stuff on Facebook where there were people saying “open discussion” then deleted stuff they did not like?

I cannot wait until 3pm tomorrow afternoon to ask my teenage daughter if she’s been banned. I’ll be proud of her like if she has stood her ground in the face of the bullies and liars.

So sad
You mean you broke your own rules by telling my wife to fuck off? I never swore or got aggressive. Shame you can’t say the same.

So embarrassing, I almost felt sorry for them. Was like watching them shows were people get poured a load of slime and jelly on their head when they give the wrong answer
Reetio pal, the wife hasn’t touched a drop today. Unlike you, you lush.

No way mate. This bloke told the missus to fuck off when his rules that he set says you can’t swear. He’s had too many strong beers. He should think before he types.
Not sure why you involve me. I was just watching. It all happened on a public page. It was indeed embarrassing for those who got banned from the conversation.

Back