Save Seaburn

Banned from the page and I didn’t even post anything once, just liked a comment here and there :lol:
Yup that's them.
I'm not banned like just left the page as it was impossible talking to them. Got accused of being a government shill and found one of them had been snooping me on Linkedin. You really need to be on anonymous mode if you're going to do that :D

@MattyW loves the fact he's worked out who I am mind. He truly is Hercule Poirot.
I blame the testers. ;)
Testers aren't needed any more according to bosses at my place. Yeah good luck with that you end up with shit like this.
have they built the bottom floor and forgotten to put the upstairs in before they put on the roof?
A bungalow?

Last edited:
Yup that's them.
I'm not banned like just left the page as it was impossible talking to them. Got accused of being a government shill and found one of them had been snooping me on Linkedin. You really need to be on anonymous mode if you're going to do that :D

@MattyW loves the fact he's worked out who I am mind. He truly is Hercule Poirot.

Testers aren't needed any more according to bosses at my place. Yeah good luck with that you end up with shit like this.

A bungalow?
no, if they've got no bedrooms did they do the bottom floor and forget the upstairs?

Didn’t your ‘trolls & witch’ gang try everything to discredit a certain foreigner, who campaigned against your heroes, by contacting his employer, threats of violence, etc?
were these the same people asking for makes of car and reg
Mods - acceptable behaviour?
classy
as though we don't have enough hair dressers and tattoo parlours
just the thing for a day at Seaburn

https://twitter.com/BH_CassieMoyse/status/1225308166264643585

Last edited:
were these the same people asking for makes of car and reg
Mods - acceptable behaviour?
classy
as though we don't have enough hair dressers and tattoo parlours
just the thing for a day at Seaburn

https://twitter.com/BH_CassieMoyse/status/1225308166264643585
Where is there a tattoo parlour in Seaburn? IS there even a hairdressers for that matter? Dovedale road presumably but nowt down the front.

It seems like the right thing to target for that Stack mind. Birds organise an appointment for hair and nails, then food and drinks. Blokes get 20 pints deep and go for a tattoo.

And the Twitter you posted points to some more good food places coming on board at the Stack. WDSC

What is it that the people of Seaburn actually want?

Do people actually now spend a full day at Seaburn or most places for that matter?
They want 'entertainment'. But no entertainment that will attract anyone who owns a car as they can't have any more traffic. It can take 2 minutes to get out of south bents avenue sometimes you know.

They want 'entertainment'. But no entertainment that will attract anyone who owns a car as they can't have any more traffic. It can take 2 minutes to get out of south bents avenue sometimes you know.
Away though bob. Putting them type of businesses in the stack ain’t gonna bring people flooding in. Seems to me once again the council will have an half empty building or half full whichever way you look at it. And if it’s not bringing in footfall the food stalls won’t stay long.

Away though bob. Putting them type of businesses in the stack ain’t gonna bring people flooding in. Seems to me once again the council will have an half empty building or half full whichever way you look at it. And if it’s not bringing in footfall the food stalls won’t stay long.
Your solution being......?

Where is there a tattoo parlour in Seaburn? IS there even a hairdressers for that matter? Dovedale road presumably but nowt down the front.

It seems like the right thing to target for that Stack mind. Birds organise an appointment for hair and nails, then food and drinks. Blokes get 20 pints deep and go for a tattoo.

And the Twitter you posted points to some more good food places coming on board at the Stack. WDSC

plenty of hairdressers in sea road

possibly not but it may keep the development active throughout the day rather than just intermittently (clearly I could be wrong)?

also do the people of Seaburn want loads of tourists or people coming to the site? Presumably as long as its a decent offer that the local residents and those in the wider catchment want, and is sustainable, then surely that’s ok?

Back