Save Seaburn

true, but i got the impression that it wasn't designed from the start but as a solution to the water/flood problem.time will tell i suppose
They’ll have been aware of any drainage issues and it’ll have been accounted for I’d imagine. That field didn’t really suffer from flooding at all, it’s the lower field that backs up.

I dint think it’ll affect the number of plots. Attenuation tanks are common place now on building sites and space for it will surely have been considered when they designed it.

Weardale is getting dug up in 2 weeks any way for the electrical supply to the site. Might as well do the 2 tasks together
I don't know which way they have to go to connect in.

Any more news on when the prices are being released. Show home was supposed to be done by end of Jan too wasn't it? I never thought it would be like. Is that looking close to being built? Not been past for a while.

Canny.

Just seen they want Miller to wash their cars for them :lol:

They really do have such a massively high opinion of themselves around there (well the ones on that campaign group). Like they are the only people ever inconvenienced from building works.
Aye, apparently so. The cars will have been cleaned when it has rained.

Canny.

Just seen they want Miller to wash their cars for them :lol:

They really do have such a massively high opinion of themselves around there (well the ones on that campaign group). Like they are the only people ever inconvenienced from building works.

Jesus wept. Tell me this is a wind up ?

Any more news on when the prices are being released. Show home was supposed to be done by end of Jan too wasn't it? I never thought it would be like. Is that looking close to being built? Not been past for a while.
I was told the show homes wouldn't be ready before Easter. Perhaps they've already had the heads up about the possible delays due to drainage/sewers?

Back