Save Seaburn

Its not healthy for a small group of people to seal themselves off from facts and create an alternative reality for themselves.
I assume you are talking about the very small group of people on here who support the Miller Homes development?
One of the main ss gobshites has been moaning about the aquatic centre on next door saying it’s not Olympic spec and labour council are inept blah blah blah. when one fella asked him to provide evidence the pool isn’t up to standard he replied you obviously support labour by your Facebook page so let’s close the conversation as this site is supposed to be none political 🤣

The f***ing clown shoe couldn’t provide a single piece of evidence it’s not to spec.
Just been reading that post, hilarious how two 'mags' called Stephen and Steen seem to have infiltrated the NextDoor site, pretending to give intelligent comments on a pretty decent post. They both know a thing or two about making a fool out of themselves.

Last edited:
I assume you are talking about the very small group of people on here who support the Miller Homes development?

Just been reading that post, hilarious how two 'mags' called Stephen and Steen seem to have infiltrated the NextDoor site, pretending to give intelligent comments on a pretty decent post. They both know a thing or two about making a fool out of themselves.
Seek help

What they on about? It’s a cracking facility and the council are rightly taking Balfours to task over the faulty roof.
Is the old half an inch too short crack still going on? What a load of shite. They have loads of swimming events there?

Silly boy.
What they on about? It’s a cracking facility and the council are rightly taking Balfours to task over the faulty roof.
Is the old half an inch too short crack still going on? What a load of shite. They have loads of swimming events there?
Aye. The bloke who posted it is one of these old fellas obsessed with Labour. Obviously gets his information from the likes of Sunderland for transparency.

Last edited:

They’ve just installed a life saving underwater camera system which detects potential drownings and alerts the lifeguards.
Obviously they’re moaning about it.

That’s the story. If someone they like says something it becomes truth no matter what facts are put in front of them. That’s the SS logic.

Miller and NWL have identified a sewer that they can connect to. Unfortunately they are going to have to dig one of the roads in South Bents to get to it. Also heard that the main gobshite has been parking his car where they need to get to to do their jobs.

Miller and NWL have identified a sewer that they can connect to. Unfortunately they are going to have to dig one of the roads in South Bents to get to it. Also heard that the main gobshite has been parking his car where they need to get to to do their jobs.
Make of car? reg?

Pathetic. They really need to grow up.

the Attenuation tank i mentioned a while ago is finished taking up quite a large area that can't be built on so i suspect 1 less house on the site
I dint think it’ll affect the number of plots. Attenuation tanks are common place now on building sites and space for it will surely have been considered when they designed it.
Weardale is getting dug up in 2 weeks any way for the electrical supply to the site. Might as well do the 2 tasks together

Last edited:
I dint think it’ll affect the number of plots. Attenuation tanks are common place now on building sites and space for it will surely have been considered when they designed it.

true, but i got the impression that it wasn't designed from the start but as a solution to the water/flood problem.time will tell i suppose

Back