Save Seaburn

Imagine dragging out an already long process ever further AND causing yourself even more disruption, then having the audacity to claim it as a victory.....
Well done Save Seaburn :lol:
One of the main moaners isn’t getting much support on Fulwell and Roker folks on Facebook at the moment. All comments appear to support the developments. I’m interested to see if they magically disappear or he leaves them on to actually gauge what people want for the area.

One of the main moaners isn’t getting much support on Fulwell and Roker folks on Facebook at the moment. All comments appear to support the developments. I’m interested to see if they magically disappear or he leaves them on to actually gauge what people want for the area.
He’s posted it on Nextdoor as well which is meant to be non-political. Obviously the SS turn a blind eye to it.

He’s posted it on Nextdoor as well which is meant to be non-political. Obviously the SS turn a blind eye to it.
He wanted one thread ended on nextdoor when he stalked someone’s Facebook account and found out they were a labour supporter, apparently that made his post political 🤣

He wanted one thread ended on nextdoor when he stalked someone’s Facebook account and found out they were a labour supporter, apparently that made his post political 🤣
Ha ha aye that was me. I think he must be involved in some way with that Sunderland for Transparency lunatic asylum. Noticed a few posts of theirs get shared to SS and he's always banging on about 'labour councillors' and then making sure to big up his Tory chum councillor Doyle.

Ha ha aye that was me. I think he must be involved in some way with that Sunderland for Transparency lunatic asylum. Noticed a few posts of theirs get shared to SS and he's always banging on about 'labour councillors' and then making sure to big up his Tory chum councillor Doyle.
Wasn’t it Doyle who complained about the haul road so Miller said fuck it, we’ll just use South Bents Avenue instead?

Aye I couldn’t believe that, he posted loads slagging the council off then wanted it closed when a couple of posters weren’t licking his hoop. The man’s a buffoon.

Sounds good if they've managed to resolve the problem. Good news for the local residents and their concerns.
By the looks of it they’ve resolved fuck all, I think they’re allowed to connect to what was on the original plans. No fear though, the Tory is rallying his troops to object to everything else that’s planned down there.
Yawn.

Just got this;

EXCITING NEWS... You can now reserve your new home online at Sandbrook Meadows in Seaburn. This is an extremely popular development so don't delay, visit http://**Non GDPR compliant third party tracking link removed**/37pYwpk now to secure your brand new home! Alternatively, you can visit us this weekend where we will be opening our sales office for the very first time from 10:30am on Saturday 15th February. TEXT STOP.

Back