Samsung Galaxy S8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lad at work does that, but with Microsoft instead of Apple. Bit weird having any kind of brand loyalty imo.

I have a Microsoft and it does me mainly for work (I'm a finance director so use the excel and that when out in meetings etc) that's the reason I have it. People go on about the app gap and slag it off for not having Snapchat, quite frankly I have better things to do than put dog ears on a pic of myself. Each to their own like.

Anyone reccomend the best insurance to have? Brought the phone direct from Samsung and got a sim only deal so have to get a third party to cover it.

Lad at work does that, but with Microsoft instead of Apple. Bit weird having any kind of brand loyalty imo.

No brand loyalty mind! :lol:

Anyone reccomend the best insurance to have? Brought the phone direct from Samsung and got a sim only deal so have to get a third party to cover it.

Home insurance just add accidental damage and away from home cover etc. Loads cheaper than insuring stuff separately!

No brand loyalty mind! :lol:

Home insurance just add accidental damage and away from home cover etc. Loads cheaper than insuring stuff separately!

Me mam told es to fuck off last time I asked. Would rather just get a separate insurance but there's just too many to choose from

Me mam told es to fuck off last time I asked. Would rather just get a separate insurance but there's just too many to choose from

What about your bank mate? A lot of accounts now offer insurance as a 'free' service when you pay for the account.

Failing that I think a popular one seems to be protect my bubble or something.

What about your bank mate? A lot of accounts now offer insurance as a 'free' service when you pay for the account.

Failing that I think a popular one seems to be protect my bubble or something.

Just want to keep the basic bank scout that av got. Protect my bubble was the one most people have said like

I am getting to the point now where I am thinking fuck it when it comes to paying for the newest models. I am officially old.

I usually get the flagship HTC.

Waiting to see what the new one is like in next few days but if it's nowt special will get an S8 I think.

Any decent deals on these, I'm getting quoted silly money.

I got it direct from Samsung at £33 a month then an unlimited everything sim only deal for £24 with three. If a got that direct through three it would of been £69

Is there a way on the lock screen to be able to go direct to adding your pattern in after pressing the power button instead of having to press the power button then swiping?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back