Samsung Galaxy S8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramshanker

Winger
Released on April 28th, looks very impressive, but comes with a hefty price tag - £689 for the S8 & £779 for the S8+. Considering the technology it's packing & the time I spend using my 'phone' I think it's probably worth the asking price. My last phone was a 'cheap' Chinese Flagship phone (Leeco le max 2) Dropped it yesterday & smashed the camera cover, but not too bothered as it was 'only' £170...Not sure how comfortable I'd feel with a 700-800 quid phone in my pocket.

Released on April 28th, looks very impressive, but comes with a hefty price tag - £689 for the S8 & £779 for the S8+. Considering the technology it's packing & the time I spend using my 'phone' I think it's probably worth the asking price. My last phone was a 'cheap' Chinese Flagship phone (Leeco le max 2) Dropped it yesterday & smashed the camera cover, but not too bothered as it was 'only' £170...Not sure how comfortable I'd feel with a 700-800 quid phone in my pocket.

They'll have left some useful feature off from the S7 and included some load of balls that nobody wants or cares about.

A basket case of a company that only continues to exist due to it being too big to fail

I usually upgrade by two models.

Had an S4 for ages, absolute beast.

Moved onto an S6 about 6 months back so a fair while til I get a new one.

Good gear like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back