Sam Smith comes out as non binary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah presumed I was anti gay till last line ha. Got nothing against it mate I don’t like seeing two blokes neck on used to say to my pal don’t do that in front of me please and he didn’t.

Just all this new stuff now it’s crackers, they need mental help not mollycoddled.

It does seem like we are getting to a stage where if there isn't a box to put people into we will just find one. But I fear it could well be just me failing to understand it all. One day I might.

It does seem like we are getting to a stage where if there isn't a box to put people into we will just find one. But I fear it could well be just me failing to understand it all. One day I might.

Best way to combat that is to make no box, we are all human after all who cares?

What’s got you bubbling?

Nowt

It's very difficult to understand. A neither a gender nor sexual fluid person then I can't begin to try to understand.

There are a lot of things I don't understand tbf. I don't like to judge though

Last edited:

No bother :lol:

Nowt

It's very difficult to understand. A neither a gender nor sexual fluid person then I can't begin to try to understand.

There are a lot of things I don't understand tbf. I don't like to judge though
I don’t understand why a monkey shoves it’s finger up it’s arse and sniffs it.

Somethings you don’t need to understand you just let it happen, no need to have it shoved in your face though.

Crack on, who cares...

Last edited:
Look lads, it's easy...

Just because you're born with a cock and balls or a fanny doesn't mean that you necessarily have all male or all female chromosomes or genetic traits.

Some non-binary people actually have both male and female characteristics, biologically. Some are born with both a cock and a fanny, often known as hermaphrodites, but there are other ways that a biological mixture of both gender extremes can manifest.

Beyond the biological nonbinaries, there are identity nonbinaries. Some of these may well be undiagnosed biological nonbinaries, but not all.

Some people just never felt like they were the gender they were assigned at birth, and if they're at the very extreme end of the spectrum they may well identify as the very opposite gender, I.e. trans, but for some they either see themselves as somewhere in between or they sometimes see themselves as more female and at other times see themselves as more male. Because of recognising this about themselves, they may not feel they could honestly commit to being one or the other all the time. By allowing themselves to be gender-fluid (sometimes dressing or acting more male, sometimes dressing or acting more female) these people finally feel like they know who they are and are being true to themselves.

I don’t understand why a monkey shoves it’s finger up it’s arse and sniffs it.

If that makes the monkey happy add causes no harm to anyone else then that's up to the monkey.

Sex education in schools these days could be both interesting and confusing for the kids.

It's hard for people like us who aren't gender fluid to understand. As long as we don't hate then that's all good.

Last edited:
If that makes the monkey happy add causes no harm to anyone else then that's up to the monkey.

It's hard for people like us who aren't gender fluid to understand. As long as we don't hate then that's all good.

Exactly, monkeys happy I don’t get it but not bothered he’s happy.

Somethings you don’t need to understand.

Look lads, it's easy...

Just because you're born with a cock and balls or a fanny doesn't mean that you necessarily have all male or all female chromosomes or genetic traits.

Some non-binary people actually have both male and female characteristics, biologically. Some are born with both a cock and a fanny, often known as hermaphrodites, but there are other ways that a biological mixture of both gender extremes can manifest.

Beyond the biological nonbinaries, there are identity nonbinaries. Some of these may well be undiagnosed biological nonbinaries, but not all.

Some people just never felt like they were the gender they were assigned at birth, and if they're at the very extreme end of the spectrum they may well identify as the very opposite gender, I.e. trans, but for some they either see themselves as somewhere in between or they sometimes see themselves as more female and at other times see themselves as more male. Because of recognising this about themselves, they may not feel they could honestly commit to being one or the other all the time. By allowing themselves to be gender-fluid (sometimes dressing or acting more male, sometimes dressing or acting more female) these people finally feel like they know who they are and are being true to themselves.
I get all of that and agree but if he is remaining a biological male then he’s a man. There’s only two genders. Maybe he needs help to help him understand his feelings better than he currently is. Maybe later in his life he will be able to make a decision and he can get on with it and be happy.

I get all of that and agree but if he is remaining a biological male then he’s a man. There’s only two genders. Maybe he needs help to help him understand his feelings better than he currently is. Maybe later in his life he will be able to make a decision and he can get on with it and be happy.

Kids getting changes done before even hit puberty is crackers IMO.

Bet there has been a fair few who may have done it and regretted it since when their body’s and brain matured.

Should be a minimum age for getting stuff like that

Mates daughter has recently told him (at 18) that she now wants to be viewed as a boy.
Mate is trying hard to go along with it but i know him enough to see he's struggling with it as he's very traditional with his views.
(S)he also has a boyfriend, but its ok because he's gay ??

Glad as hell i don't have to deal with it other than saying 'hi' to the young'un !

Mates daughter has recently told him (at 18) that she now wants to be viewed as a boy.
Mate is trying hard to go along with it but i know him enough to see he's struggling with it as he's very traditional with his views.
(S)he also has a boyfriend, but its ok because he's gay ??

Glad as hell i don't have to deal with it other than saying 'hi' to the young'un !

Eh her boyfriend is gay and she’s a lass pretending to be a boy?

Some confused stuff going on there but I bet when it gets down to the nitty gritty he still fucks her in both holes.

Kids getting changes done before even hit puberty is crackers IMO.

Bet there has been a fair few who may have done it and regretted it since when their body’s and brain matured.

Should be a minimum age for getting stuff like that
This lad has depression he’s already admitted it. He’s obviously confused about his sexuality himself so hopefully he gets a hold on it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back