Sam Smith comes out as non binary

I thought he'd come out again, then noticed it was an old thread from March.
When I first heard him sing I thought this is terrible. Now I'm almost a fan and think he's a pretty good singer. It's a shame though celebs don't keep their private life private. It smacks of attention seeking or trying to keep yourself in the news.
Both !

My two all time favourite female singers are Basia Trzetrzelewska and Donna Summer. Sams current version of Donnas "I feel love" I think is very good. I've come full circle with Sam from thinking what's this shit, to bloody hell that's canny. I don't think I could sit back and listen to a whole album though.

My two all time favourite female singers are Basia Trzetrzelewska and Donna Summer. Sams current version of Donnas "I feel love" I think is very good. I've come full circle with Sam from thinking what's this shit, to bloody hell that's canny. I don't think I could sit back and listen to a whole album though.
Not really hishertheirits fault but the lisp is too grating IMHO.

wonder what it says on his birth certificate, male/female?, sorry, only 2 choices

you’re conflating sex and gender. Don’t worry, it’s easily done
———-———— ————————
Honestly don’t know what the fuss is. Seems like a decent person - they’re also doing a lot to raise awareness for people not fortunate enough to have the same support as them.

Why it would invoke 20 pages of snowflake-like outrage from people it, quite literally, has zero impact on, I just can’t get my head around.

I guess the muddle aged white men are at it again.

Last edited:

Back