Sam Smith comes out as non binary

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's the problem for them, it is accepted now and has been for years. The only people making a song and dance about the LGBT community are the members of the LGBT community.

Crave to be noticed that’s why, now they’ve got what they want and we all “accept” what they are aka couldn’t give a shiney shite they don’t like it.

Looks at the puffs man years ago all were up in arms then it was fine so they had to find something else so false outrage people at.

We don’t give a fuck, we just think you are fools and mentally ill.

That’s aimed at the non binary I’m a carrot one day and a parrot the next lot though not the gays.

Either be a fella or get it choppped off and be a lass. But make your mind up.

You gotta speed it up and then you gotta slow it down ?

Crave to be noticed that’s why, now they’ve got what they want and we all “accept” what they are aka couldn’t give a shiney shite they don’t like it.

Looks at the puffs man years ago all were up in arms then it was fine so they had to find something else so false outrage people at.

That’s aimed at the non binary I’m a carrot one day and a parrot the next lot though not the gays.

Ah man, and I was This close to having a tantrum as well.

Last edited:
You gotta speed it up and then you gotta slow it down ?

Ah man, and I was This close to having a tantrum as well.

Why you want a tantrum like?

I know you like the other side nothing wrong with that wasn’t meaning offence, you must also admit that they are looneys

I yearn for the day when nobody gives a shit about another persons gender/sexuality etc.
People can then get on with their lives without prejudice/discrimination and attention seekers can just fuck off.
I yearn for the day when transgendered people understand that they can be a man or a woman rather than one of 70+ variations they made up.

I yearn for the day when nobody gives a shit about another persons gender/sexuality etc.
People can then get on with their lives without prejudice/discrimination and attention seekers can just fuck off.
It’s him that needs help to understand not us.

Live and let live etc.

However, as I get older the less I understand about the world.

No idea how or why same sex changing rooms and toilets are acceptable.

Be whoever you want. But I don’t see why people can’t have the right to say they aren’t comfortable with sharing bogs etc.

I’ve no problem with changing the man and woman sign on a toilet door to a cock or minge and the instruction whichever you have, you use that door.

Why you want a tantrum like?

I know you like the other side nothing wrong with that wasn’t meaning offence, you must also admit that they are looneys

No offence taken at all. Was just trying to be amusing after I read your last line in the post.

I don't understand the concept of non binary either.

A while back I was invited onto a televised debate on sexuality. One of the other debaters was an Asexual. I turned the invite down in the end because of potty health but had I been there I would have found it difficult to understand that as well. Let alone debate it. But at the end of the day folks are different and despite not fully understanding things I reckon it is better than all being the same. Diversity is good.

To be fair, if the two most recent gay themed threads on PF are anything to go by, the community still have a long way to go to be fully accepted.
Doesn't surprise me, I rarely venture onto PF, it should be hidden somewhere deep on the darkweb.

Yep there will always be idiots about but i think in general most people accept it now and it's not something that needs to be hidden like it was years ago, it's not a big deal anymore.

Last edited:
No offence taken at all. Was just trying to be amusing after I read your last line in the post.

A while back I was invited onto a televised debate on sexuality. One of the other debaters was an Asexual. I turned the invite down in the end because of potty health but had I been there I would have found it difficult to understand that as well. Let alone debate it. But at the end of the day folks are different and despite not fully understanding things I reckon it is better than all being the same. Diversity is good.

Diversity is good but do you not agree that some go OTT with it because they can get away with it and are hoping they outrage people so can cry wolf?

You fancy who you fancy fair enough but you cant identify who you choose to be depending on what mood your in that day.

Thats just bonkers and we seem to allow it nowdays.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum IMO

Last edited:
What I don’t understand as well is why it’s lbgt?

Surely that’s just putting anyone who isn’t gay into one community. I can’t really see what they all have in common to suggest they’re part of some community. It suggests say a gay male will share the same principles, interests or characteristics as a transgender woman. Surely they’d be quite different people?

Seems a bit like playing identity politics which is the very thing they would be against.

Ah presumed I was anti gay till last line ha. Got nothing against it mate I don’t like seeing two blokes neck on used to say to my pal don’t do that in front of me please and he didn’t.

Just all this new stuff now it’s crackers, they need mental help not mollycoddled.

Diversity is good but do you not agree that some go OTT with it because they can get away with it and are hoping they outrage people so can cry wolf?

I do.

Bit like the Pride marches. Folks carrying signs saying they are gay and proud. I have never understood that. It isn't like you have saved three hundred people from a burning plane or found a cure for cancer. It is a sexuality, something you are born with, how can anyone be proud of nature ? Saying that though, I may not be proud of my sexuality but am not ashamed of it either. The whole Pride thing for me is a mix of a good old-fashioned street party and a carnival and for that I like it. But the rest of it is just a wee bit silly to me. In this part of the world at least. Am perfectly fine talking about my sexuality and believe you me some of the questions I get are both funny and interesting but you will never see me carrying a sign saying I'm proud of my natural self. But again, each to their own. It just isn't for me. :)

:cry:

I do.

Bit like the Pride marches. Folks carrying signs saying they are gay and proud. I have never understood that. It isn't like you have saved three hundred people from a burning plane or found a cure for cancer. It is a sexuality, something you are born with, how can anyone be proud of nature ? Saying that though, I may not be proud of my sexuality but am not ashamed of it either. The whole Pride thing for me is a mix of a good old-fashioned street party and a carnival and for that I like it. But the rest of it is just a wee bit silly to me. In this part of the world at least. Am perfectly fine talking about my sexuality and believe you me some of the questions I get are both funny and interesting but you will never see me carrying a sign saying I'm proud of my natural self. But again, each to their own. It just isn't for me. :)

You sound exactly the same as my pal, he even admitted in school he acted extra camp to get noticed but if you see him now he’s not like that at all.

Obviously still loves the cock but doesn’t feel the need to sing and dance telling the whole world about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back