Sam Smith comes out as non binary

Did you see that program where loads of different people trans, non binary etc went into a house and lived together. The non binary one was the most fucked up. Dressed like widow twanky and done nowt but snivel. These people think the world has to revolve around them. Quicker they realise they’re insignificant the better so they can get on with their lives.
Nah. Dinnit watch shite like that

So a lesbian? I’m confused

That would suggest identifying as a woman.

The way it works (I know some won't have it, which is fair enough) is you have a scale, with male at one end and female at the other, looking at what are seen as traditional traits

Now a biological male can be anywhere along the scale. For example two blokes, both have cocks. One is proper alpha, shaves with a broken bottle, rats raw meat, hits women over the head with clubs etc. The other prefers to wax, have bubble baths and wear skirts. Now whilst both are male, they will sit in different places along the scale.

Or put more simply by a bloke who gave a presentation a few years back, if gender is defined by what's between your legs, is a bloke no longer a bloke if he gets his cock chopped off?

I’m in the process of making a website for people who identify as frying pans.

People need to understand those who are made of Teflon need support

I look forward to you presenting the scale to demonstrate it.

Last edited:
You're shouting at a brick wall marra. Some of these knuckledraggers would never dream of bothering even trying to read something that might educate them about this stuff. They made their minds up at kindergarten when they could only count up to 2 and never progressed beyond that level of understanding.

Ooof.

You're shouting at a brick wall marra. Some of these knuckledraggers would never dream of bothering even trying to read something that might educate them about this stuff. They made their minds up at kindergarten when they could only count up to 2 and never progressed beyond that level of understanding.
When it comes from the boards biggest wind up merchant I’ll take it with a bit of salt

Whole thing is largely BS for the same type of attention seekers who used to claim to be gluten intolerant until everyone realised that was crap.

Until recently I was referring to the community as GIBLETs.

Gay, Intersex, Bi, Lesbian, Everyone else and Trans.

I was very pleased when I got the @alexander seal of approval for it.

Then I realised that "Bi" requires binary genders, which is kind of exclusionary of those in between. I doubt there are many "bi" people that would be against the idea of being with someone non-binary, and so I reckon a P for Pansexual should replace the B.

I therefore hereby announce my intention to refer to the community furthermore as PIGLETs.

:lol: Have another Like.

Logon or register to see this image

That would suggest identifying as a woman.

The way it works (I know some won't have it, which is fair enough) is you have a scale, with male at one end and female at the other, looking at what are seen as traditional traits

Now a biological male can be anywhere along the scale. For example two blokes, both have cocks. One is proper alpha, shaves with a broken bottle, rats raw meat, hits women over the head with clubs etc. The other prefers to wax, have bubble baths and wear skirts. Now whilst both are male, they will sit in different places along the scale.

Or put more simply by a bloke who gave a presentation a few years back, if gender is defined by what's between your legs, is a bloke no longer a bloke if he gets his cock chopped off?

I look forward to you presenting the scale to demonstrate it.
They are both blokes, but one is from the south.

Okay real talk, I'm happy for whoever can help those that society would have bullied into suicide by saying they are not alone. Now can I have a 10 minutes bit of a laugh on a Internet forum? Or should I be me 24/7 serious guy? I can do either
Fair enough. You never know who might be reading though.

I accept them but don’t give two fucks about them, don’t see why they need to scream and shout about it just makes them look like nutters.

Can chop ya cock off stick it to your nose and class yourself as an elephant for all I care.
That's the problem for them, it is accepted now and has been for years. The only people making a song and dance about the LGBT community are the members of the LGBT community.

Funny how its always the struggling Sunday League 'celebrities' who come out with this sort of crap
I yearn for the day when nobody gives a shit about another persons gender/sexuality etc.
People can then get on with their lives without prejudice/discrimination and attention seekers can just fuck off.
That's the thing though - nobody gives a shit about what people may or may not identify as. What people are fed up of is nomark celebrities making the news because they've woke up that day and decided to jump on the latest gender / sexuality bandwagon. Its beyond threesome now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back