Sam Greenwood

He’s currently standing next to me right now in Manjaros in Sunderland waiting for his food.

Thought he’d be sick of parmos by now! 🙄🤣

What’s gone wrong with Barrow mate? Been backing them to score two week after week and the goals seem to have dried up :(
Just a blip mate like all teams have as Sunderland fans know only to well, having said that the pitch at home is the worst in the league by far and doesn't promote good football, money was spent last summer getting the ground to EFL compliant and no money left for the pitch unfortunately. Do have a proper centre forward now albeit on loan in Cole Stockton great player at this level. Hope form turns round soon or we can kiss goodbye to promotion.
And what do you know about Barrow
eh?

Just a blip mate like all teams have as Sunderland fans know only to well, having said that the pitch at home is the worst in the league by far and doesn't promote good football, money was spent last summer getting the ground to EFL compliant and no money left for the pitch unfortunately. Do have a proper centre forward now albeit on loan in Cole Stockton great player at this level. Hope form turns round soon or we can kiss goodbye to promotion.

eh?

Stockton looked class in his last game. Them long range efforts were brilliant.
I know the Barrow grounds man. I’ll show him your posts. 😂😂

Came across this in the athletic. The mutants have a 1.5m buy option I'm sure it was reported we were interested in a loan before he went there . Would he improve us and is he worth it at that small fee? As a sunderland boy I'm sure he'd love to come back here

Came across this in the athletic. The mutants have a 1.5m buy option I'm sure it was reported we were interested in a loan before he went there . Would he improve us and is he worth it at that small fee? As a sunderland boy I'm sure he'd love to come back here

He can fuck right off

Back