Sam Allardyce wants return to management with Sunderland as mega-bucks US consortium eye takeover

Fair enough........... and I don't what to piss on your chips, but, its still a nothing story then!

There is nowt in that page filler to even suggest this is a go, nothing. Trouble people are reading it and treating it as fact, and not just on here.

Have they really been on the ball with our takeover, no one has, its all been supposition from all sections of the media and again they know bot all. As for Nixon, haway man, Alan Nixon. Since when do they (Scumcastle press or the national press) write anything good about our club, its nearly always snide little stories that paint us in a bad light or at least nothing that paints us in a good light.

As for Sam coming back, nah not for me, he had his time, did the job he was asked to do and saved us from the drop. He was a bit a head of his time in the past with his training techniques etc, but he has to much baggage what with alleged bungs and dodgy agents.

No idea who I would replace Ross with if he was pushed tbh.

Nope, you're completely wrong. The Sun and Alan Nixon have been the first to report our various takeover attempts. They were first to report the Mark Campbell takeover attempt and Nixon told everyone the takeover was off long before any other media outlet. Nixon has been glowing about the fellas who are talking over and has only had good things to say about this takeover attempt so your paranoia that the press print bad things about Sunderland is unfounded.

Can’t believe kone turned out to be such s wrongin, him and kaboul were awesome. Thought we were really on the up . Cheers English FA

No one's going to turn down england to fair, and if it wasn't for allardyce getting himself caught in a sting operation by a member of the press, then i suspect he may of take england to the world cup. not sure how we would of done during it however.

Nope, you're completely wrong. The Sun and Alan Nixon have been the first to report our various takeover attempts. They were first to report the Mark Campbell takeover attempt and Nixon told everyone the takeover was off long before any other media outlet. Nixon has been glowing about the fellas who are talking over and has only had good things to say about this takeover attempt so your paranoia that the press print bad things about Sunderland is unfounded.

I basically have deduced those that are in denial of the takeover or fear the worst simply can’t handle disappointment and are genuinely unbalanced individuals

Aye paranoia it must be. Still no facts/quotes on Sam wanting the job or willing to take it and still little to no facts on the takeover other than what the club has given them or has told them to write.

Shit, hasn't @Reiver been ahead of the media and thankfully so, hasn't he also called them out as been way behind whats actually happening.

As for my paranoia, I still don't read or see uplifting stories from the Northeast press about our club. To be honest I can't remember that last one.

I basically have deduced those that are in denial of the takeover or fear the worst simply can’t handle disappointment and are genuinely unbalanced individuals
I couldn't agree more and its sad to see on the takeover thread. Me I can't wait to see it happen because its going to be bigger than what we think or imagine it could be.

If it doesn't then fuck, what a missed opportunity, we carry on though, like the club has for 140 years.

Aye paranoia it must be. Still no facts/quotes on Sam wanting the job or willing to take it and still little to no facts on the takeover other than what the club has given them or has told them to write.

Shit, hasn't @Reiver been ahead of the media and thankfully so, hasn't he also called them out as been way behind whats actually happening.

As for my paranoia, I still don't read or see uplifting stories from the Northeast press about our club. To be honest I can't remember that last one.

I couldn't agree more and its sad to see on the takeover thread. Me I can't wait to see it happen because its going to be bigger than what we think or imagine it could be.

If it doesn't then fuck, what a missed opportunity, we carry on though, like the club has for 140 years.

The only North easy press that gives a shit about us is the echo and they couldn't write a name on a coffee cup.

Oh and Barnes who hates us.

Respected by players many contacts , doesnt suffer.fools and if it was a performance related contract how could we lose

Doesn’t leave a legacy... can’t see the point in paying him mega bucks to get to the prem ...Neil Warnock can do that or any other experienced journeyman.

What we need is someone who knows how they want to play and talented young players who can grow with the team are recruited to play in that style

Doesn’t leave a legacy... can’t see the point in paying him mega bucks to get to the prem ...Neil Warnock can do that or any other experienced journeyman.

What we need is someone who knows how they want to play and talented young players who can grow with the team are recruited to play in that style
I'd like warnock too. He'd get us out of this league and perhaps out of thr Premier.
But he wouldn't come.
We're playing not great in league 1.

Bsa knows how he wants to play. He will know his best team more or less straight away. He will give youth a chance (I still have excited memories about watford away last day of the season with lots of our kids ripping Watford apart).

Basically Bsa is what you said you wanted in a manager

I'd like warnock too. He'd get us out of this league and perhaps out of thr Premier.
But he wouldn't come.

Bsa knows how he wants to play. He will know his best team more or less straight away. He will give youth a chance (I still have excited memories about watford away last day of the season with lots of our kids ripping Watford apart).

Name me a club where he left a legacy

I don't really understand the point.
He was great at Bolton.
He was great at his time with us.
What more do you want?
A manager like Ferguson at msn u to leave and the team is in good hands........ Oh wait

I think you do.,you invest a fortune getting somewhere becoming established and when one person leaves it collapses like a pack of cards. Man Utd is a great example.
It’s why clubs have Directors of Football, it’s why we have coaches not managers and why these coaches have first team responsibility only and do not get involved directly in transfers.
BSA wants to be in control of everything. Frankly I would trust his football judgement before any executive of the club. Problem is when he walks away with his back room team and all the players are tied to quite specific agents... it all starts to fall away

Would be a class appointment no matter what league we are in. Knows his stuff and how he likes to play (and not boring football as the idiots try to tell everyone...) and one of his biggest strengths is getting the defending spot on. He was a perfect fit for us and had us finally playing some canny football at times and a squad to build on before Dr Death ripped it apart and brought in loads of shite instead.

People blaming him for going for the England managers position are just bitter. It was his dream job and we all knew he would be in for it again if it came up. Just a shame he fucked it all up.

But he wouldn't come.

Don't think he brings youngsters through.
@cbwhu

Back