Sainsbury's to cut 2000 jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said very little, if anything, about immigration. I have other things to think about. You lot may be stupid but I wouldn’t go so far as to say thick. The cure for that will come when you have to eat less, it’s always food shortages that cause revolutions.
Its not leaving the EU that's going to kill us, it's not having a clear plan on what to do after, that is going to kill our economy off. The fact that we don't want to pay off a massive bill to them will make it much quicker.

They're making it as difficult as possible for us, and they're willing to bankrupt us in the process to prove a point that daring to leave the clique will destroy your country.

It doesn't have to be this way, but they're scared in case we make a success of ourselves and embarass them by doing so. It would be a disaster for them if we were seen to be doing well, because it would encourage other countries to follow suit.

Clearly, we're unfairly being made an example of unnecessarily.

But that's a different discussion, on a different topic.

Always happens on the run up to Christmas, so any money saved, can be tucked away, for bonuses in the new year.

Anyway, these people will be spongers and have the joy of universal credit to keep them warm

Don't worry it only takes six weeks to sort, then a couple of month to correct the errors made.

Can only be a good thing for hardworking taxpayers though. More grist to their mill

I never use the. everytime they are used means a person is not behind the till. far prefer a person to get paid.
What about the workers who manufacture, install and service the self serve checkouts, every time you use one, you're keeping them in work.

Hopefully this means they sort out their self service machines. It's one of the wonders of the world how they've managed to install such slow and unresponsive software, it takes an age to use.

Tesco Roker have had about 1/3 of their self service machines out of use for as long as I can remember now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back