Safc v Fulham early chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing it tomorrow due to the whole family being ill...everyone other than me that is.

Not seen us win for a year so nailed on for tomorrow. Worth it if it happens :)

Not a single mention of rodwell, nufc, Rafa allowed

I'm there with my nephew, who like me is a big lad width wise, so it will account for an added bit of downhill towards the south stand.

Hopefully it will warm up a bit but I'm fully prepared with some heavy duty gloves, two thick jackets and two pairs of socks.

Now the game, I just want to see safc score first and lead for more than five minutes.

For me it's clear as day, that Coleman has started to organise our lads, by about a mile, more than that experienced manager Mr Grayson aka @Bagpuss

Now we have had two clean sheets, the target has to be a clean sheet at home and imo, we win this game.

Haway the lads
Is Benitez looking to buy rodwell for city? Getting.

Would snap your hand off for a point tomorrow now. Fulham are exactly the sort of team we'll struggle to play at home against as they'll sit in and pick us off on the break with pace and flair. For me the Brum game is our cup final next week and will become utterly crucial if we do lose tomorrow.

Missing it tomorrow due to the whole family being ill...everyone other than me that is.

Hope the win helped them all.

Reactions: daz

Hard luck Daz, I hope you and your family took some solace from the victory today.
As well as he win, you missed a pretty decent game. I thought Fulham looked a good side and could have easily walked away with a point.

The home record's got to give at some point. I don't hold out much hope for it being on Saturday though. Love to see us nick a 1-0 with a late scrappy goal.

If we can keep it tight and keep 11 men on the pitch maybe Asoro and or Maja coming off the bench to bag the winner.
as if by magic

Hard luck Daz, I hope you and your family took some solace from the victory today.
As well as he win, you missed a pretty decent game. I thought Fulham looked a good side and could have easily walked away with a point.

Was worth it... I'll be back there on Saturday to see our next win anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back