Safc v Fulham early chat

Not a single mention of rodwell, nufc, Rafa allowed

I'm there with my nephew, who like me is a big lad width wise, so it will account for an added bit of downhill towards the south stand.

Hopefully it will warm up a bit but I'm fully prepared with some heavy duty gloves, two thick jackets and two pairs of socks.

Now the game, I just want to see safc score first and lead for more than five minutes.

For me it's clear as day, that Coleman has started to organise our lads, by about a mile, more than that experienced manager Mr Grayson aka @Bagpuss

Now we have had two clean sheets, the target has to be a clean sheet at home and imo, we win this game.

Haway the lads

SG's plan seemed to be get at them early doors, hope to score early and try to take control of the game, hence why the team looked shot after 60 minutes...CC appears to plan games out better, less 'gung ho' and more a waiting game.

we may well see fulham with the greater share of the ball, hopefully the crowd will be patient.

SG's plan seemed to be get at them early doors, hope to score early and try to take control of the game, hence why the team looked shot after 60 minutes...CC appears to plan games out better, less 'gung ho' and more a waiting game.

we may well see fulham with the greater share of the ball, hopefully the crowd will be patient.
Exactly how I have seen our set up since Coleman.

The home game v reading imo, was going exactly as Coleman wanted, until that last minute of the first half.

We saw the introduction of asoro, lifted the pace of the side and it was our best period of the game. I know we were already 3-0 down but that may have not been the case but for that stupid red.

I'm confident this weekend and will be backing safc to pay for a five course Indian buffet on Sunday night

We will be nervous, fact, all depends how Fulham exploit that. Reading took the piss and we couldn't cope. If we score first we have a chance if they do then no chance of a win IMO

I still think we will get beat, we have gradually improved but we are weak as fuck mentally and as soon as we concede 1 goal half the ground will leave anyway. We have a long way to go at home

We will be nervous, fact, all depends how Fulham exploit that. Reading took the piss and we couldn't cope. If we score first we have a chance if they do then no chance of a win IMO
Reading did nothing of the sort until we were down to ten men and losing

I still think we will get beat, we have gradually improved but we are weak as fuck mentally and as soon as we concede 1 goal half the ground will leave anyway. We have a long way to go at home
I hope the exact opposite happens

clean sheet and a home win is a dream, if we manage to keep 11 men on the pitch that is!!!

i cant see why this isn't possible....how have Fulham been playing? i know they have that young lad who scores for fun who we need to watch out for.
Do you mean sessegnon who is a left back/ winger

aye, you can probably tell i haven't seen much of Fulham, or the rest of the league outside of what we are up to, last i saw he was tearing it up.....
Scores for fun, he has four, similar to honeyman

I hope the exact opposite happens
I hope so too, the last year has totally ground me down, after winning a few at home under Moyes I thought here we go, and it’s been as bad as I’ve ever seen since, I guess I won’t be alone, I guess it’s people like myself that the team really need to win over again, I currently don’t have any belief or trust that our team can go out and do anything at home.

It's all there for safc,. Show belief, controlled passion and cut out basic errors and they will be cheered to the rafters of the empty concourse.

I'm going 2-1

It has to come sometime, this home win.

In the 15 point season it was Coleman and Fulham who we won our single home win that season.

A win on Saturday will massively boost confidence imo.

Back