Safc v Fulham early chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The home record's got to give at some point. I don't hold out much hope for it being on Saturday though. Love to see us nick a 1-0 with a late scrappy goal.

If we can keep it tight and keep 11 men on the pitch maybe Asoro and or Maja coming off the bench to bag the winner.

Let's hope it's freezing and the Southern lot don't fancy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
any one know of any streams for us living away, the Fulham website says this match is chosen as an international choice and therefore won't be shown on Fulham tv (they don't do ifollow)

Who replaces cattermole and is macmanaman suspended?

Gooch and Honeyman are going to important again tomorrow. No McNair, Williams, NDong or Cattermole.

Is Oviedo still out?

If he is I think he might stick with 3 at the back and pack the midfield with Gooch given the nod ahead of McGeady to support Grabban.

Gooch and Honeyman are going to important again tomorrow. No McNair, Williams, NDong or Cattermole.

Is Oviedo still out?

If he is I think he might stick with 3 at the back and pack the midfield with Gooch given the nod ahead of McGeady to support Grabban.
Oviedo is still out, but Ndong could be involved. I think we will line up something like this:

Ruiter

Love - Browning - O'Shea - Wilson - Matthews

Honeyman - Gibson - Gooch

Vaughan - Grabban

Bench: Steele, Galloway, Ndong, Embleton, McGeady, McManaman, Asoro.

.............................Ruiter..............................
Matthews.Browning.JOS.Wilson.Oviedo
..............Honeyman.........Gibson...............
..............................Gooch.............................
McManaman......Grabban..........Mcgeady

Subs: Steele, Love, Galloway, Embleton
Asoro, Maja, Vaughan

If Oviedo is injured put Matthews left back and Love right back and put Beadling on bench. Any fucker but Jones. I'd be tempted to play Embleton ahead of Honeyman but cannot see Coleman doing that

Last edited:

Asoro, Maja, Vaughan

If Oviedo is injured put Matthews left back and Love right back and put Beadling on bench. Any fucker but Jones. I'd be tempted to play Embleton ahead of Honeyman but cannot see Coleman doing that
What about if they tell us we can't play 12 men?

Asoro, Maja, Vaughan

Still recovering from injury

clean sheet and a home win is a dream, if we manage to keep 11 men on the pitch that is!!!

i cant see why this isn't possible....how have Fulham been playing? i know they have that young lad who scores for fun who we need to watch out for.
And a pound of liver if we win.

I still think we will get beat, we have gradually improved but we are weak as fuck mentally and as soon as we concede 1 goal half the ground will leave anyway. We have a long way to go at home
So Fulham score after say 5 minutes and half the crowd will leave?. Stewards are going to be busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back