Safc v Fulham early chat

S

stephen cartwright

Not a single mention of rodwell, nufc, Rafa allowed

I'm there with my nephew, who like me is a big lad width wise, so it will account for an added bit of downhill towards the south stand.

Hopefully it will warm up a bit but I'm fully prepared with some heavy duty gloves, two thick jackets and two pairs of socks.

Now the game, I just want to see safc score first and lead for more than five minutes.

For me it's clear as day, that Coleman has started to organise our lads, by about a mile, more than that experienced manager Mr Grayson aka @Bagpuss

Now we have had two clean sheets, the target has to be a clean sheet at home and imo, we win this game.

Haway the lads

clean sheet and a home win is a dream, if we manage to keep 10 men on the pitch that is!!!

i cant see why this isn't possible....how have Fulham been playing? i know they have that young lad who scores for fun who we need to watch out for.
Be better keeping 11 men on the pitch though

Try thinner layers and more of, rather than two thick jackets, or just get a coat.
Good one

clean sheet and a home win is a dream, if we manage to keep 11 men on the pitch that is!!!

i cant see why this isn't possible....how have Fulham been playing? i know they have that young lad who scores for fun who we need to watch out for.
They will be exactly like every other team, sitting deep, square balling it and hoping to score on the break.

Not special at all

Not sure about this one. We seem more organised but I'm still concerned about how they wilt at home and how it affects them, whereas away theres less pressure and less expectations.

Fulham having a bit of an up and down season,I expected them to be in or around the top 3,think it will be a difficult match for you as they look dangerous going forward,hopefully a home win and get that monkey off your back

Not sure about this one. We seem more organised but I'm still concerned about how they wilt at home and how it affects them, whereas away theres less pressure and less expectations.
They do but that home game we competed very well and the red changed it altogether for me.

Coleman is setting them up, far superior than previous and personally I think, this is our first home win.

Fulham having a bit of an up and down season,I expected them to be in or around the top 3,think it will be a difficult match for you as they look dangerous going forward,hopefully a home win and get that monkey off your back
I hope they do come out as it gives safc more chance. From what I've seen at the sol, teams just sit back and frustrate.

clean sheet and a home win is a dream, if we manage to keep 11 men on the pitch that is!!!

Who's that?

They've been massively inconsistent this year but they're in a great run of form, especially away from home where they're much stronger than at home. In my opinion there's not many teams in the league I'd less rather be facing on Saturday.

Who's that?

They've been massively inconsistent this year but they're in a great run of form, especially away from home where they're much stronger than at home. In my opinion there's not many teams in the league I'd less rather be facing on Saturday.
Sessegnon. A decent player on the radar of the usual suspects in the premier, where he will be benched or loaned out to who they fancy at the time.

They do but that home game we competed very well and the red changed it altogether for me.

Coleman is setting them up, far superior than previous and personally I think, this is our first home win.

I hope they do come out as it gives safc more chance. From what I've seen at the sol, teams just sit back and frustrate.
I havent seen much of them to be honest,only highlights on channel 5 but they dont seem a team that will sit back and park a bus,think pace might cause a few problems as they seem to have a fair few players that can shift,think it will be a case of having to keep shape at the back

He's a fullback. He hasn't scored many has he?
Johansen, sessegnon and Norwood are their joint top scorers on 4 each

I havent seen much of them to be honest,only highlights on channel 5 but they dont seem a team that will sit back and park a bus,think pace might cause a few problems as they seem to have a fair few players that can shift,think it will be a case of having to keep shape at the back
Three key players above. They have oji on loan from Liverpool

They have won three of their last four games, after going five with no wins

Scored 27 and conceded 27

Their danger periods for scoring are the last five mins of both halves

Last edited by a moderator:

Back