***+++*** SAFC v Coventry City Match Thread ***+++***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parkinson just said he felt we played well in patches in the first half.

We were playing a Top 3 side (albeit one who've played more games than most), a scrappy draw is probably the best we could have hoped for. Obviously a win would have been nice, but it seems a bit presumptuous to be upset with this outcome considering the circumstances.

Complaining about poor referee decisions, implies the referees are coming here with the mindset to deliberately give decisions against us and not be swayed by the home crowd in a big stadium.

Tactical switch? He hoyed an extra man up front and we kept limping it forward in desperation but got a lucky bounce.

He's f***ing gormless man.
Not fair, he has just given a good appraisal in his interview. He is at pitch level and is surveying the game at close quarters. It’s churlish to not praise him for making the change in the right position at the right time.

Abysmal, glad I didnt go, even if I missed the highlight of a youth player who wants to leave to club bundle one i
Lets face it lads and lasses, we are shite, worst team I have ever seen in fifty years. I dont see this team, manager or owners changing it in my liftime. Sad to say, but its true.
Football is just rubbish these days, we’re absolutely abysmal to watch, can’t even enjoy watching the premier league, VAR has spoilt the game and to make it worse, it looks like those scouse scumbags will win the thing.

We were playing a Top 3 side (albeit one who've played more games than most), a scrappy draw is probably the best we could have hoped for. Obviously a win would have been nice, but it seems a bit presumptuous to be upset with this outcome considering the circumstances.
Fuck off

Decent bit of composure from whoever passed it to Kimpikoa.
That was Leadbitter.
Not fair, he has just given a good appraisal in his interview. He is at pitch level and is surveying the game at close quarters. It’s churlish to not praise him for making the change in the right position at the right time.
Agreed. But I thought Grigg looked isolated the whole game.

What changed about our tactics?

He started with an ultra defensive team, at home, in league one. He deserves zero credit for us fluking a goal at the end after having barely a shot in anger all game.

Some people will accept any old shite and try to convince everyone else it's good enough.

Sack the loser now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back