***+++*** SAFC v Coventry City Match Thread ***+++***

It was like. But then anything would have been after the first 70 minutes or whatever
I think that Watmore made a real difference, not because he did anything super-fantastic, but because his runs forced them back and gave them something new to think about. As a result, we were able to exert some pressure and it was this that brought about the defensive error which led to the goal.

I just watched Parkinson's post- match interview and, to be honest, I don't see much to disagree with. He's right that we put ourselves under pressure today with poor passing and that we need to get more people into attacking positions. But I think our final ball needs to be much better, too, and our goalkeepers need to resist those futile long balls.

Take a point, good luck until we play again

"You're gonna cry in a minute" just before we scored.:) "is this a library" sing the team with 5k home crowds in someone else's ground

Your season ticket holders aren't much better than the Chav Scum that came last year. Hope you do nowt again.

"You're gonna cry in a minute" just before we scored.:) "is this a library" sing the team with 5k home crowds in someone else's ground

Your season ticket holders aren't much better than the Chav Scum that came last year. Hope you do nowt again.

Basic football banter, obviously you're extremely fragile... You did well to get a point against a bunch of kids and 4 or 5 first teamers out... Enjoy your season PUSB

I just watched Parkinson's post- match interview and, to be honest, I don't see much to disagree with. He's right that we put ourselves under pressure today with poor passing and that we need to get more people into attacking positions. But I think our final ball needs to be much better, too, and our goalkeepers need to resist those futile long balls.
Our build up play, is so laboured.
Other teams, break at speed, and use fewer, and more accurate passes, to get from A to B.
I could read War & Peace, from cover to cover, in the time it takes, to move the ball, from our defence, to our attack.

Our build up play, is so laboured.
Other teams, break at speed, and use fewer, and more accurate passes, to get from A to B.
I could read War & Peace, from cover to cover, in the time it takes, to move the ball, from our defence, to our attack.
There were signs today, at the beginning and the end, that we're trying to work on that but it remains a problem. Today, at times, I found myself wondering why they looked so much more incisive around the penalty area and then I realised it was because they had more players back when we were on the attack.

Lads, your better than this rubbish, don’t lose hope as Cov are worse then most, one day soon it will get better and then you will rise up the table. As for us we’re riding high and let it continue (it won’t).

He wasn't the worst player on the pitch. He was crap for most of the game and equally as bad as most of his team-mates till the death, but that one pass meant he has made a positive contribution which puts him above many others.
I’m not defending his overall contribution since he arrived, but he is totally isolated........we don’t do anything to support him.
I think I was talking about Leadbitter and I'm guessing your comment is about Grigg.
I 100% agree Grigg was sold down the river today.

Back