***+++*** SAFC v Coventry City Match Thread ***+++***

Worst post match comments by a manager of ours I've ever heard.
This is what you do. You close your mind and dismiss anything someone says when you decide he is no good. It becomes impossible for the manager.

repeat and rinse. Same story for 3 years.

13 points behind wycomb, so we probably have one spot left to go for, or the playoffs, but I don't think we will even get that unless Parky is sacked.
Wycombe won’t last...bit then again it won’t be us that benefits from that. I can honestly see us finishing bottom half....

We were playing a Top 3 side (albeit one who've played more games than most), a scrappy draw is probably the best we could have hoped for. Obviously a win would have been nice, but it seems a bit presumptuous to be upset with this outcome considering the circumstances.
100 points.

Awful game, barely one decent performance. Managers decisions were poor and took ages to change something that clearly wasnt working. We created very little and in the first half they should have been a few up. Just seems everything deteriorates game on game

This is what you do. You close your mind and dismiss anything someone says when you decide he is no good. It becomes impossible for the manager.

repeat and rinse. Same story for 3 years.

Because every manager we've had in the last 3 years has been no good for us.

Canny of you to take a glimpse at my profile and look at my forum join date, 10/10 for effort lad.

Last edited:
Because every manager we've had in the last 3 years has been no good for us.

Canny of you to take a glimpse at my profile and look at my forum join date, 10/10 for effort lad.
Sorry I referred to you not as an individual but as a representative of a body of support and mentality.

Not fair, he has just given a good appraisal in his interview. He is at pitch level and is surveying the game at close quarters. It’s churlish to not praise him for making the change in the right position at the right time.

You are either deaf, delusional or both.

See the thread on here which quotes his post match comments.
He said that "Coventry never threatened us." 🤣🤣🤣
It's obvious to me that PP couldn't have been at the game 🤣

Last edited:
Not fair, he has just given a good appraisal in his interview. He is at pitch level and is surveying the game at close quarters. It’s churlish to not praise him for making the change in the right position at the right time.

you have to be a mag, either that or you work for the club.

his comments are embarrassing

First half passing was suicidal and directly led to their goal. And that's the second home game running a Sunderland shirt has directly passed it out of play

It not just that we aren’t getting better it’s that I can’t even see how we’re ever going to get better under the current owners. Everything is just done short term and on the cheap, they’ve destroyed the club.

We cant get better, they thought Parkinson was a good appointment. The club is fucked!

Back