SAFC Takeover Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netflix apparently has reversed their decision and will pick up STID Season 2 to air in February (and possibly commission Season 3).
This makes sense only if Big Things are coming our way in the future :cool:

Were they not going to put season 2 out?

They have missed the important bits for season 3 if they haven't started it yet.

Netflix apparently has reversed their decision and will pick up STID Season 2 to air in February (and possibly commission Season 3).
This makes sense only if Big Things are coming our way in the future :cool:

That wasn't what was said like. Sounded like more of a wish from the producer than anything concrete.

if any stands are extended id think the west stand will be the one that dosent get extended at all.. the logistics to the existing infrastructure would be a ball ache.. all the offices and other facility to deal with.. the other 3 stands are however basicly a lego kit..
As someone else has said on here 65,000 is fairly easy with the South and East stand extensions.

If and big if we need to extend again, which would mean the club has gone stratospheric, we do have the land to extend further. In terms of big clubs in England we are quite unique in that we can extend easily and a cheap cost per seat ratio.

We have a lot to thank Sir Bob and his vision...its a big reason why 4 billionaires want to invest.

Last edited:
As someone else has said on here 65,000 is fairly easy with the South and East stand extensions.

If and big if we need to extend again which would mean the club has gone stratospheric we do have the land to extend further. In terms of big clubs in England we are quite unique in that we can extend easily and a cheap cost per seat ratio.

We have a lot to thank Sir Bob and his vision...its a big reason why 4 billionaires want to invest.
would be some sight like.. 65,000 seater.. wed fill it as well there is no doubt about that..

Well I took today off work expecting the news based on mates, mates saying it was happening.
Oh dear never mind, there's always next week.

...and you are telling me that they have changed?...from reading something on a web forum to 'creating' a log in and trying to get people to reveal info hardly takes much thought, and if said info is not being given freely (as it was on the wind up) i think it is entirely plausible for them to go one step further.
Well let's face it the forum is open for all to read, so if that was happening it would be in plain sight and people would pick up on it.

This whole discussion is derived from GOM wondering who or why a geniune sunderland fan got something innocently wrong and falsely insinuating something about the poster. If the subs bench poster Lo Ursem hadn't posted something innocently and incorrectly and posters hadn't accused them falsely of being a mag or journalist we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Eh? I’ve never mentioned your wardrobe. It’s your matching star spangled kegs, vest and socks that interest me. However the idea of your wardrobe does sound alluring, is it made by Sharps in a tasteful Indonesian hardwood? Phwoooooaaaaarrrrr
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back