SAFC Takeover Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll try not to feel too guilty. In my defence, this was booked over a year ago. I'll be around a little bit, but relying on doing it via the mobile, which is nowhere near is easy as my desktop, if I have to keep referring to other pages at the same. A bigger problem is that this tour is a private music festival, mainly in Santiago de Compostela (classical stuff), and a lot of the time I'll be in concerts with the phone switched off.
me me me.

Honestly mate have a great time - i have loved your and Reiver's craic on here.

Hopefully we are all smiling very very soon!

A newish 49,000 seater stadium with the option of expansion to 63,000 surrounded by land prime for development and a UEFA five star certified training facility.

Nah our infrastructure is f***ing shit :rolleyes:
We could go, if we wished, to 75,000 with a further extension to the West Stand.

And for the Billionaire philanthropist businessman looking for that little something special we also have linked to the Club the fantastic Foundation of Light with the superb Beacon of Light facility.

Last edited:
Wow. So I have given my inter

Sothampton aug 66. Fulwell end. 2 nil win. I don't need stat cat to tell me that. Best game. Most would say City 73 . I was in clock stand paddock with my dad but hardly could see. My best game. Chelsea qf in 92. Worst game. Gillingham. I even saw Baxter albeit he was sent off in an evening match with Fulham. I was there when young bobby park broke his leg against Birningham. It was torrential rain all day and there were about 100 people braving the elements at the back of the roker end. SORRY. Have I bored you enough. For god's sake it's only a forum
No worries I apologize

Wow. So I have given my inter

Sothampton aug 66. Fulwell end. 2 nil win. I don't need stat cat to tell me that. Best game. Most would say City 73 . I was in clock stand paddock with my dad but hardly could see. My best game. Chelsea qf in 92. Worst game. Gillingham. I even saw Baxter albeit he was sent off in an evening match with Fulham. I was there when young bobby park broke his leg against Birningham. It was torrential rain all day and there were about 100 people braving the elements at the back of the roker end. SORRY. Have I bored you enough. For god's sake it's only a forum
Don’t be too hard on him mate, at present this forum is riddled with mags, WUMs, and other ner do wells, it’s hard to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

We could go, if we wished, to 75,000 with a further extension to the West Stand.

For Billionaire philanthropist businessman we also have linked to the Club the fantastic Foundation of Light with the superb Beacon of Light facility.
I've never seen 75k mentioned anywhere other than on here. Remember 64k being officially mentioned at the time the stadium opened but nothing about 75k if we added a third tier on to the West stand.

Last edited:
To be fair, internationally succesful businessmen investing a fortune into a community halfway round the world and a club for no financial return makes no sense, so it's understandable people will question it.

Ultimately, nobody knows their actual plans for the club, apart from them.

You're quick to forget Chelsea, Man City, Bournemouth, Spurs, Southampton, Wolves, Leicester, Everton etc. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back