Safc store

I have a credit note from the stadium store, its 6 months old now but doesn't have a date on it so wondering if there will accept it

I love Sunderland so much it hurts. But at the same time i find myself hating the club and everything it does more and more as every day goes by. Whats the point. Just watch the old YouTube footage up to say, 2001 and stop there. To me, Sunderland lost its identity when Roker Park was pulled down. It only took about 4 years for the novelty of the Stadium of Light to wear off and now we are left wandering aimlessly without identity (unless being a terribly run club is an identity) in a soulless, atmosphere free stadium without any semblance of hope.
Well this is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen on here lately, and that's saying summit.

Where've they got these sponsorless kits from? I thought the issue was they all came with Betdaq printed and had to have the Children with Cancer logo glued on?

My away shirt doesnt have Betdaq under the CWC sticker. I dont know if thats the case with allnaway shirts. Definitely every home shirt have the 2 sponsors issue. in one of the podcasts Donald was asked about the home shirt and he indicated that you only get one delivery of shirts from Adidas and thats it. Which is why the only option was to put the stickers on. So for these to suddenly appear its a bit suspicious 😒

Last edited:
Just received my delivery via DPD. Can confirm the away shirt doesn’t have any sponsor. Drastically improves the shirt in my opinion.

Living in London I’ve always paid for delivery and to date haven’t had a bad experience.....touch wood.

Just received my delivery via DPD. Can confirm the away shirt doesn’t have any sponsor. Drastically improves the shirt in my opinion.

Living in London I’ve always paid for delivery and to date haven’t had a bad experience.....touch wood.

Ordered on Tuesday...DPD delivered today..Away shirt, and classic white polo..(smart with the ship badge) plus two pairs of socks for the occasional 5 a side match..

Back