Safc store

It's embarrassing that there's not even a small team of staff dealing with it. The Adidas stuff will be not needed soon so get it sold off while some. People are off and in some areas there is more disposable income (not for all of course).

It's actually awful business sense... Fathers day coming up... Birthdays during this period etc and nike stuff coming out so anyone and everyone likes to pick up a bargain especially if it's the Adidas gear etc. You cannot really keep it in the shop with Nike taking over so would need a quick fire sale or simply bin it all which is another business related opportunity missed...

In the recent WMS podcast they brought up how the club (in all areas) have just give up. They pointed out that during this period would have been great club PR and fan involvement for merchandise do be modelled / tried out / competitions / kids modelling new designs / old strip and merchandise sales...all over the media platforms that everybody uses. Could have been great involvement with nothing happening on the pitch so to keep people and kids involved with the club there could have been allsorts the club could have done and kept money coming in but they have done absolutely fuck all. Still cannot buy fuck all, I cannot fathom them out tbh

They've given up

In the recent WMS podcast they brought up how the club (in all areas) have just give up. They pointed out that during this period would have been great club PR and fan involvement for merchandise do be modelled / tried out / competitions / kids modelling new designs / old strip and merchandise sales...all over the media platforms that everybody uses. Could have been great involvement with nothing happening on the pitch so to keep people and kids involved with the club there could have been allsorts the club could have done and kept money coming in but they have done absolutely fuck all. Still cannot buy fuck all, I cannot fathom them out tbh
They have done exactly what you said, just given up.

Quite amazing really considering how engaging Donald / Methven were when they originally came in.

Just goes to show it was all for their own ego trip and when things have got difficult they have took the cowardly option and vanished.

The mistakes they have made are unforgiveable but the lack of communication in acknowledging and addressing the issues is nothing short of disgusting.
With Father’s Day coming up it makes zero sense. You’d imagine it to be one of the most lucrative times of the year. Absolutely clueless.
They have gone to Ellis Short levels of not-botheredness without the actual financial clout to alleviate some pressure.

How these muppets were allowed to run a football club of this size defies belief really.

Last edited:
The shirts on the site don't have a sponsor on, is that how I will receive them or is it just lazy marketing by the club

I was wondering the same thing. Also odd how the adults away shirt is a tenner, but the junior one is 20 quid. Well, actually it isn't odd.....it's us.

The shirts on the site don't have a sponsor on, is that how I will receive them or is it just lazy marketing by the club
I got the 18/19 3rd shirt just before lockdown and it came with no sponsor.

Surprised they are still charging £25 for the home top like.
I do know we have a new shirt sponsor too.
What’s that got to do with whether the short in the picture is with or without sponsor given we are changing kits this summer. They aren’t going to be shipping out last season’s kit with next season’s sponsor on are they?

Last edited:
Where’s all the retro stuff gone!??

I was up for the Gillingham game and got a great retro zip up top, (it wasnt cheap) however I am buying nothing again until these fuckers are gone. However the retro stuff will always sell, its probably been put in a cupboard, while they stock the shelves with the current f***ing horrific strip

Its just staggering that some southern smarmy ponce can make the claim that North East people know nothing about business, yet they have managed to disengage the majority of their customers and are now proving they cant run a f***ing corner shop
The home top is now £25...it's out of date man...you can get the away top for £10 adults....it's £20 for a kids!! Christ they're hoying any old price on, it's pathetic.

Last edited:
Its just staggering that some southern smarmy ponce can make the claim that North East people know nothing about business, yet they have managed to disengage the majority of their customers and are now proving they cant run a f***ing corner shop

Donald and his gang are a whole new level of incompetence, every aspect of the club appears amateurish at best, an utter cluster fuck at worst.

We're told the finances couldn't be better, I suppose we'll see when the accounts are finally published.

I've said it before, is there any aspect of running this club they have actually delivered on to what they've said / claimed? I can't think of one achievement they have achieved and Donald wonders why we've had enough of him.

They told us to go and support a German team, what more effort could you ask for? :rolleyes:

Its funny, the group of lads I go to the match with were talking about going over to Germany next year for a match as we’ve been watching it more. That’s money that would have been spent on Sunderland games but will be going elsewhere :lol:

Back