Safc store

Where are the shirts with sponsors? That website is aids. About 30things in the sale yet they’ve complicated it into price brackets where 2 items pop up
Worked for me, there's some bargains on there, got me sin a pair of shorts for a £1. Can out that towards next seasons budget😃
Skinny bastard! 😂 nee larges left for the fuller figured Gadgie like me

Where on earth have these unsponsored shirts been all this time? :lol:
Wondering with the children with cancer sponsor being stuck over the betdaq logo originally, that these were a second batch from Adidas without any sponsor and the club would stick the children with cancer one on it, maybe ran out or just couldn't be arsed if they weren't selling well.
Or they've always come without sponsors and we sort that bit here.

They had a canny bit of Adidas stuff without any safc badge on too when I was in the shop just before lockdown.

Last edited:
Bought the home and away, had stayed away from both due to the shoddy sponsor situation this year so jumped at the chance to get them without one. I would pay more than a normal shirt to get one without every year.

Should get about that back from the refund of my season ticket so about evens out.

I love Sunderland so much it hurts. But at the same time i find myself hating the club and everything it does more and more as every day goes by. Whats the point. Just watch the old YouTube footage up to say, 2001 and stop there. To me, Sunderland lost its identity when Roker Park was pulled down. It only took about 4 years for the novelty of the Stadium of Light to wear off and now we are left wandering aimlessly without identity (unless being a terribly run club is an identity) in a soulless, atmosphere free stadium without any semblance of hope.

As our contract with Adidas has run out and we are now contracted to Nike I'd imagine the club are forbidden from selling adidas stock. Added tot hat the (apparent) issues with not having a shirt sponsor means they can't yet sell the new stock....

There has to be a reason why the online shop is closed, the club aren't going to pass up an opportunity to make money....
What! A league 1 club has official merchandise and is not allowed to sell?
I don't think that can be true. Is it a fact or are you making it up?

Back