Sad Bastard Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

One across the road from me, very similar. Feckin semi-detached surburban Mr James. Non stop cars /caravan washing, grass cutting (summer), constant snow clearing of the drive (winter) at every little downfall, dog walking 4 times a day. What a sad sad life he has; been nowhere, seen nowt, just accumulating cash, for his even sadder 30 year old kid (who has never been out of his bedroom for 30 years) to inherit.
Logon or register to see this image

Well he says it's a very expensive hobby so I'm guessing he doesn't make a profit.

Remapping is reprogramming the engine to improve performance I think.
He will be wasting thousands.

remapping is a reprogramming of the ecu to alter things like air/fuel flow etc to give the car more power.
I knar it’s a sure fire way to wear your engine out quicker and have never understood it.A car manufacturer doesn’t spends millions setting a car up for someone to fuck about with it for £300.If you want a faster car gan buy another is my take on it.

Last edited:
He will be wasting thousands.

remapping is a reprogramming of the ecu to alter things like air/fuel flow etc to give the car more power.
I knar it’s a sure fire way to wear your engine out quicker and have never understood it.A car manufacturer doesn’t spends millions setting a car up for someone to fuck about with it for £300.If you want a faster car gan by another is my take on it.
Most lads claim their car has been remapped. It’s the new version of getting a rebore on your GP100. Load of bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back