Sad Bastard Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?

He takes care of his property and dog and its sad?

Sounds like hes enjoying himself with nice place and going on holidays in caravan. With a happy dog as well.

Ah so not a classic or anything like that?
Mad isn’t it people walking their dog and cutting the grass in the summer.

One across the road from me, very similar. Feckin semi-detached surburban Mr James. Non stop cars /caravan washing, grass cutting (summer), constant snow clearing of the drive (winter) at every little downfall, dog walking 4 times a day. What a sad sad life he has; been nowhere, seen nowt, just accumulating cash, for his even sadder 30 year old kid (who has never been out of his bedroom for 30 years) to inherit.

Bit odd to be so full of venom for someone just minding their own business.

One across the road from me, very similar. Feckin semi-detached surburban Mr James. Non stop cars /caravan washing, grass cutting (summer), constant snow clearing of the drive (winter) at every little downfall, dog walking 4 times a day. What a sad sad life he has; been nowhere, seen nowt, just accumulating cash, for his even sadder 30 year old kid (who has never been out of his bedroom for 30 years) to inherit.
:lol: He shagged your lass didn’t he?!

“Anyone who lets them fuckers anywhere near their car have got better things to do with their time”.

I let the fellas at Tesco’s do mine. Quite like driving, not interested in cars. I’d prefer to do something I enjoy. Even if it’s sitting & staring.
They just scratch the car with their clothing and dirty cloths.That acid they put on the wheels rots the hubs.

pay a £10 for the privilege aswell

They just scratch the car with their clothing and dirty cloths.That acid they put on the wheels rots the hubs.

pay a £10 for the privilege aswell
I pay £20. They’ll be killing my car twice as bad!
:lol: He doesn't even shag his own lass man.
How do you know?! I’m going to call the Polis on you like. This poor fella’s got a stalker & he doesn’t know yet ;)

Last edited:
kids had the street like a skating rink and an old couple from up the hill have just walked all the way down with salt from the bin outside their house, miserable fuckers*

* she does live on the steep bit so I'm grateful when she does that but it's flat outside mine

I pay £20. They’ll be killing my car twice as bad!

How do you know?! I’m going to call the Polis on you like. This poor fella’s got a stalker & he doesn’t know yet ;)
:lol: I'm sure he knows what all the neighbours are doing, as he's always staring in everyones winda's, at all hours of the day (and night). Fecking weirdo I tell yer !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back