Sack the useless Manager ASAP

That plan will make us sink further down the league's, the recruitment is bloody woeful at best
Recruitment has been terrible - I honestly think the average fan could do a better job just knowing what we know about who is around the different clubs. Scandalous really.

He won't walk and he won't be sacked ! It's PP and SD all season

Once the crowd make his position untenable he'll be gone.

The players (if one can call them that) will perform even worse (if that's possible) in a toxic atmosphere. The dressing room looks like it's NEVER been behind him and the "players" will deliver the coup de grace.

No manager can survive that

Normally I'd agree with you but since SD will likely fail to act our only recourse might be making PP's life so miserable it's not worth staying for the payoff.

Dunno like. I was pretty sure he'd be this bad and said as much.

I thought he’d be bad. Said as much. I didn’t expect to lose this many games or be so poor

He won't walk and he won't be sacked ! It's PP and SD all season
I think SD will be hoping that a few signings in January will turn things around. I think there's a chance he won't even make till January, they are both going to be taking some hefty abuse by then.

I think Parkinson is well aware of the group's limitations - hence the chopping and changing. StilI trying to find out who's up for the fight, probably. I didn't expect us to be this bad either. However, it's worth mentioning that whoever were to replace him would have the unenviable task of getting a tune out of the rank average players we've accumulated. Ok we might have a Duncan Ferguson effect initially but I feel that would soon blow over. Nor is there absolutely anything to suggest Ross would have made a great difference at all as we weren't exactly pulling up any trees under him.

I was saying to my step fatha, whilst watching that yesterday that we could go to Fuwell Quarries on Sunday morning and see better football than whatever it was we were dishing out. It wasn't a flippant comment either, that just wasn't football in any way, shape or form.
It's certainly not a one-off either, it's getting worse by the game.

Couldn't agree more Marra, its anti-football what we served up yesterday.
I don’t think he’s even halfway there yet in terms of converting us to the long ball game. Just wait a couple of months when we’ve signed a couple more who can’t pass a ball 10 yards and anyone with a smidge of creativity will have gone or be on the bench. Loving league 1

Thats the awfully depressing truth of it. I'm praying some sense will prevail and he'll be gone before he can load us full of donkey's with no ability.

Last edited:
After their late winner Parky says "It was a massive disappointment. We just had to see that set play through and if we got a point we’d have taken that all day ." Bloke has to go.

That plan will make us sink further down the league's, the recruitment is bloody woeful at best
I dont think its a good plan!it would not be mine but i dont think they care as long as the books balance and the 10 million loan is there to cover the loss in fan numbers after all they have got the season ticket money from this year ..Next year we will have nobody on wages above league one average and the fans will average around 180000!To get the loan they would have to put up a business plan and cutting costs mostly from wages will be part of it!

Once the crowd make his position untenable he'll be gone.

The players (if one can call them that) will perform even worse (if that's possible) in a toxic atmosphere. The dressing room looks like it's NEVER been behind him and the "players" will deliver the coup de grace.

No manager can survive that
If he is backed by SD there is nothing that can be done and he picked PP for a reason other than football results

An atrocious appointment, doing an atrocious job. An idiot could have foreseen it. Donald, however, could not. The sacking of Ross, which should have been a huge turning point, was turned into a damp squib by a man who knows as much about football as us hapless northerners know about business.

Yes I'm shouting... :evil:

It's an utter disgrace.

I don't think I've ever been as angry as a Sunderland fan, as I am right now.

How far does SD want the club to fall before he acts?

PP is so clearly utter dog shit, why can't SD see this the idiot!

Rant over and you're all welcome!

Parky Parky Parky OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stewy Stewy Stewy OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Face facts mate....he's going nowhere for a months yet.
Problem is though, when he does get the sack the incoming manager will have an even bigger problem to deal with.

I'm trying not too.

I'm going to phone the club though, to see where I stand on a season ticket refund. I'm not sitting watching the shite PP serves up, but I'm also not going to boycott and let them keep my money! The piss taking party is definitely over! :evil:
It ain't happening, mate. We are stuck with him and his total football.

As I keep saying. Madine and Alnwick nailed-on for January with Madine in the nick for getting into bother in Washington by February.
😠

Last edited:
Problem is though, when he does get the sack the incoming manager will have a bigger problem to deal with.

This could well come back to haunt us.
Sunderland fans have never been a group of precious “You must play football the right way” or its not “The Sunderland way” type of fan base.

Where others turned their noses up at the likes of Allardyce we embraced his football and after a while were rewarded by some excellent stuff in the later part of his time here.

Unfortunately Parkinson seem determined to play something which can’t even be described as football. If he’s allowed to bring in a collection of players, handpicked to excel at this type of stuff, when he does eventually get the sack we’ll be struggling to find another manager capable of using them.

Steve Evans ?

Back