Sack the useless Manager ASAP

If they give Parkinson money in the transfer window the club is finished. Needs to go now.
I think the plan is to stay in this league this year and get rid of the rest of the high earners and start afresh with a team akin to burton in revenue terms......ten thousand fans will pay for that easily ......... we have to get used tothe fact that we have low rent businesmen in charge of our club and they could not give a shit about the fans as long as the die hards turn up!

Last edited:
...this loser is going to turn it around.

What is SD gaining by keeping him in the job?

We are back where we were with Short where the owner won't pay up to fix the mistakes they have made.

I just can't see myself giving my time up to watch that utter shite. It's worse than anything I've seen of any football team I've ever watched how on earth has this guy made a career on making his teams play like this this. Surprised he's still here now really.

...this loser is going to turn it around.

What is SD gaining by keeping him in the job?

We are back where we were with Short where the owner won't pay up to fix the mistakes they have made.

This is not only the end for Parky but the end of SD aswell.

It's no surprise he disappeared off Twitter just before the appointment was made with the club statement "glossing up" Parkys "achievements"

Now Methven the PR man is distancing himself before the shit really hits the fan! What a absolute cluster fuck!! Donald just looks like a total twat now and has completely fucked up.

If I was him I come out admit I'd fucked up and pay Parky off with my own money (not the clubs) he won't do that though as will squeeze every penny out before a sale.

2.5 year deal man, why?. Just don’t understand why he was given a deal so long.
Beats me how Donald became a successful businessman judging on decisions he's made here. From what I understand Parkinson was out of work and offered an 18mth contract which he refused, Donald then went back and offered him the 2 1/2 year deal.

Beats me how Donald became a successful businessman judging on decisions he's made here. From what I understand Parkinson was out of work and offered an 18mth contract which he refused, Donald then went back and offered him the 2 1/2 year deal.

Same as with Ellis short a billionaire till he came here

Back