Sack the useless Manager ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beats me how Donald became a successful businessman judging on decisions he's made here. From what I understand Parkinson was out of work and offered an 18mth contract which he refused, Donald then went back and offered him the 2 1/2 year deal.
That will be because we're unbelievably uneducated in business. :)

I got off a plane from China at 5 yesterday afternoon, the first alert on my phone when I switched it on was the score. Felt like getting straight back on and flying straight back. Was talking to the bloke who picked me up from Manchester airport about football and he has a mate who lives fairly close to us who is also a Sunderland ST holder. The taxi driver reckons we're both mental. Hard to disagree

That will be because we're unbelievably uneducated in business. :)
Yep perhaps you're right, it still beggar's belief that someone so well educated in business matters as Donald would offer an out of work football manager a 2.5 year contract when they've already turned down an 18 mth offer.
Because PP refused 18 months deal and we were desperate iirc?
We are now!

Last edited:
Personally I don’t think PP is the man to get us promoted from League 2 next season.
Mate, I don't think he'd get us promoted out of Division 4 of the Wearside Combination league
Wait till we embarrass ourselves out of the cups, then Distraction-Free Parky will prove himself, they told me.
😂 Aye the old concentrate on the league line....

Last edited:
...this loser is going to turn it around.

What is SD gaining by keeping him in the job?

We are back where we were with Short where the owner won't pay up to fix the mistakes they have made.
Not paying him compo
... The ownership look completely buckled
There isn't a key position in the club where we have somebody who is fit for pyrpose.
Today it's Gillingham soon it could be billingham.... Symphonia

Not paying him compo
There isn't a key position in the club where we have somebody who is fit for pyrpose.

Bet their manager can get a tune out of them.

I just can't see myself giving my time up to watch that utter shite. It's worse than anything I've seen of any football team I've ever watched how on earth has this guy made a career on making his teams play like this this. Surprised he's still here now really.

I was saying to my step fatha, whilst watching that yesterday that we could go to Fuwell Quarries on Sunday morning and see better football than whatever it was we were dishing out. It wasn't a flippant comment either, that just wasn't football in any way, shape or form.
It's certainly not a one-off either, it's getting worse by the game.

he aint going anywhere anytime soon I fear, wont walk and they wont peddle him.
The team and club as a whole needs a lot of investment on all levels and the current owner doesnt have it.While the current owner is here, or unless major investment comes in, or we unearth another Phillips, nothing is changing much.

The difference is Short had the cash to throw at the club, he could sack managers if they weren’t performing, Donald can’t afford to get rid of this plonker.

Why on Earth he got a two and a half year contract I'll never know! Should have been one year max and dependant on promotion!
Not paying him compo

It's Synthonia, after the synthetics plant iirc.

Last edited:
Why on Earth he got a two and a half year contract I'll never know! Should have been one year max and dependant on promotion!

It's Synthonia, after the synthetics plant iirc.
Still a bunch Spunk trumpets
Like our lot

Because PP refused 18 months deal and we were desperate iirc?
a manager from the Northern league on 400 quid a week would have only lost 2 more games than this joker.Dont understand why they were so desperate for him in particular.

Last edited:
The difference is Short had the cash to throw at the club, he could sack managers if they weren’t performing, Donald can’t afford to get rid of this plonker.

This - big difference between won’t pay and can’t pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back