Sack the useless Manager ASAP

He won’t just walk when he will get a nice pay off when he’s sacked.

Would rather inflict more misery on the fan base than do the honourable thing.

I know it gets said and it's routinely criticised but I won't be returning until PP is gone.
I can forgive shit football from time to time, but what I absolutely can't fathom is his rhetoric that we would have been delighted with a point from playing Gillingham.
It's an utterly horrendous attitude and one that has no place at Sunderland AFC.
He needs sacking immediately

I posted this last night, but I have some sympathy for Parkinson. The fault is with the people that appointed him really.

Ultimately, he was offered the biggest job in his career and he took it. He is of course out of his depth, but I will wish the bloke well when he goes.

He should not have been appointed in the first place, a blind man on a galloping hoss could have seen that he was a dreadful choice for a plethora of reasons.

To put the icing on the cake, he’s actually far worse than anyone could have realistically envisaged.
Despite his terrible start part of me thinks we should get behind him. We’re giving some players an excuse to loaf.

Well they’re shite as well.

If true that he was offered 18 months, turned it down, then we buckled and gave him 2.5 years it's a disgrace.

The false economy SD seems to think is going to pan out is idiotic.
Totally agree regardless of who was appointed mate.
Managers are just like the players these days

I posted this last night, but I have some sympathy for Parkinson. The fault is with the people that appointed him really.

Ultimately, he was offered the biggest job in his career and he took it. He is of course out of his depth, but I will wish the bloke well when he goes.

Normally I'd agree with you but since SD will likely fail to act our only recourse might be making PP's life so miserable it's not worth staying for the payoff.
He should not have been appointed in the first place, a blind man on a galloping hoss could have seen that he was a dreadful choice for a plethora of reasons.

To put the icing on the cake, he’s actually far worse than anyone could have realistically envisaged.

Dunno like. I was pretty sure he'd be this bad and said as much.

I think the plan is to stay in this league this year and get rid of the rest of the high earners and start afresh with a team akin to burton in revenue terms......ten thousand fans will pay for that easily ......... we have to get used tothe fact that we have low rent businesmen in charge of our club and they could not give a shit about the fans as long as the die hards turn up!
I agree and I think you are right - i just don’t think Parkinson is capable at this level particularly with all the problems we have off and on field.
Today was particularly galling because of that line-up. It was destined to make Parky appear to be a genius or a twat. And guess what?
It made him look like a genius of a twat......

Last edited:
Totally agree regardless of who was appointed mate.
Managers are just like the players these days

Imagine losing a game of chicken to PP. The response should have been "SAFC is the biggest job you'll ever get, you're lucky we even interviewed you, consider the contract offer rescinded".

I suppose he was the only one willing to take a pittance a week.

I think the plan is to stay in this league this year and get rid of the rest of the high earners and start afresh with a team akin to burton in revenue terms......ten thousand fans will pay for that easily ......... we have to get used tothe fact that we have low rent businesmen in charge of our club and they could not give a shit about the fans as long as the die hards turn up!
That plan will make us sink further down the league's, the recruitment is bloody woeful at best

I just can't see myself giving my time up to watch that utter shite. It's worse than anything I've seen of any football team I've ever watched how on earth has this guy made a career on making his teams play like this this. Surprised he's still here now really.
I don’t think he’s even halfway there yet in terms of converting us to the long ball game. Just wait a couple of months when we’ve signed a couple more who can’t pass a ball 10 yards and anyone with a smidge of creativity will have gone or be on the bench. Loving league 1

Back