Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

I would be far from surprised if it came out later that it was NATO surveillance aircraft supplying the co-ordinates for these targets.

I would be surprised and pissed off if they weren't, the US & NATO should be using all their intelligence at their disposal and giving the HIMARS an updated shopping list every day.

HIMARS are the game changer, I've seen a lot of pro Russian accounts saying they've killed them off because we're not hearing that much about them anymore but we've yet to see evidence they have hit even one and they're very difficult to target because they're so mobile and so far behind the lines. Russian copium is the likely scenario because the targets become less and less high profile.

Last edited:
I would be surprised and pissed off if they weren't, the US & NATO should be using all their intelligence at their disposal and giving the HIMARS an updated shopping list every day.

HIMARS are the game changer, I've seen a lot of pro Russian accounts saying they've killed them off because we're not hearing that much about them anymore but we've yet to see evidence they have hit even one and they're very difficult to target because they're so mobile and so far behind the lines. Russian copium is the likely scenario because the targets become less and less high profile.
There was a US drone lurking with intent off the Crimean coast yesterday. Not seen it today on FR24, so either it got what it wanted yesterday, or has switched off its transponder today.

Back