Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Would love to know what Russian morale is like. Considering they were told this was going to be done and dusted in a few days, you have to wonder.

They were all Russauan anyway mate. Have been since they expelled the Tatars.

Absolute bollocks, I know personally of one Ukrainian woman who had to get a Russian passport to be allowed to keep living in her house.

This is what Russians do, they take over an area and flood it with Russians. Offering people the chance to live in Crimea is attractive. More so than the Donbas which is an industrial area.

Last edited:
Absolute bollocks, I know personally of one Ukrainian woman who had to get a Russian passport to be allowed to keep living in her house.
Not absolute bollock at all. Just because you know one girl personally it means fuck all. Yes Ukraine is an ethnic patchwork. My godson speaks Russian and English despite being ethnically Ukrainian and supporting Ukraine in the war. This isn't the case in Crimea that has never ever had a substantial ethnic Ukrainian population.

It was populated by Pontic Greeks since Jesus was a bairn. It was conquered by Tatars from the Golden Hoarde in the middle ages and then by the Russian Empire in the 18th century. It had never ever had big Ukranian population and was never part of the Ukraine until a Ukrainian Soviet Premier gifted it to Ukraine in the 1950s.

It's you that's talking bollocks.

The entire district around the airbase is being evacuated and at the same time the Russian Ministry of Defence is saying it was a routine accident, nobody was killed, no ammunition was destroyed, no aircraft were damaged, the airfield infrastructure was unscathed, and everything is now under control.

The entire district around the airbase is being evacuated and at the same time the Russian Ministry of Defence is saying it was a routine accident, nobody was killed, no ammunition was destroyed, no aircraft were damaged, the airfield infrastructure was unscathed, and everything is now under control.

You know the Russians are rattled with bollocks like that. People will have seen the missiles come in man.

Back