Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

Not really. :lol:

In all seriousness you can only fight your own war and I never thought she'd last the pace as she is high maintenance. She's sleeping in a barracks and at home she moans if a mattress isn't quite right or there is noise etc. She's not one for putting up with hardships but she's staying in there. I'm just waiting for her to ring me up to come and get her when they expect her to work in the rain. :lol:
Believe it or not,when my wife went to sit her driving test in Florida .We hired a small car to drive in.Dodge Dakota (golf size), got to the centre ,went through all the formalities. The rain started and the woman who was to conduct the test wanted to call it off ! In the US most test are not on highways. Driving examiner has to stand outside vehicle to check indicators,lights etc. That was it for the outside . We said pay us for the car hire and the next on to be hired +fee for test. She twisted and got on with the test. Wife passed. God hepl the next person comng in,he was on a motor bike !

"Russia has not yet started anything seriously in Ukraine" said Putin. Methinks someone is RATTLED

Just lost over 6,000 tanks and APV's combined
No air superiority
Ammunitions dumps bombed to fuck
35,000+ dead and rounding up the local bums and pissheads to fight

Now they're taking an operational pause probably because they have culminated
Russia have gone nowhere since the first couple of weeks of this war
Ukraine getting superior weapons every day and are stronger now than they have been in any point of this war.

Last edited:
"Russia has not yet started anything seriously in Ukraine" said Putin. Methinks someone is RATTLED

No air superiority

Ukraine getting superior weapons every day and are stronger now than they have been in any point of this war.

The fact they haven't lost any aircraft for a week or two tells me they have fuck all to put up in the air

No air superiority

Rattled to fuck. Has fucked everything up and he knows it.

Last edited:
Russian losses, troops up and huge jump in tanks.

Russian forces have initiated an operational pause.

The tanks is a standout one especially as you get the impression there isn't a lot of direct confrontations going on at the moment. I was reading last night that Ukraine have ammunition that can be programmed to get put into an area then seek out a specific target like a tank. Maybe that's what's happened for this huge jump?

We'll see if this is a one off and good variance in the coming days or a regular pattern that Ukraine are now specifically targeting tanks.

I'm as bullish about Ukraine's chances than I have ever been today. Russia have much more logistical problems as they have a much bigger war machine and with their artillery favour quantity over quality. The problem with that is any pressure on logistics is a major problem and these ammunition dumps are going ten to the dozen.

They also send most of it by rail and everyone knows that rail lines don't move. Everything is moved by hand as well just making the whole thing more cumbersome. Compare that to Ukraine who fire less artillery but the emphasis is on accuracy, much less logistical problems and we'll see this take it's toll on the Russians more as the weeks go on.

No air superiority

This type of messaging is meant for Russians, rather than the west. Trying to convince everyone all is well.

Telling that he’s mentioned negotiations as well.

This type of messaging is meant for Russians, rather than the west. Trying to convince everyone all is well.

Telling that he’s mentioned negotiations as well.

without a full withdrawal of troops and reparations for the stolen tech and destroyed infrastructure. they should tell him to shove his negotiations up his hoop
Them tank number! Keep it up boys and girls.

Its also a 300-400 percent jump in artillery losses, which is Russia's only effective resource/strategy

Last edited:

Back