Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

I know this person's comments went down well last time.

He has done a other video on life in Russia.
Seems a better indicator than some of the MSM.

Have not watched it all yet as it's pretty long
Konstantin is great. I follow his channel after someone posted a link on this thread.

He's going to need an air ticket to Yerevan soon though.

My Ukrainian friend sent me this video - apparently it's doing the rounds on telegram but I'm not sure how recent it is of where it's located. Looks like something from an Avengers movie.

She's heading back to Ukraine tomorrow for a 2 week holiday. Flying from Dubai to Budapest, then on an 8 hour bus ride to Lviv - expecting a potential 3+ hour wait at the border. Then a 14 hour bus ride to Dnipro. She's been told there may be detours due to certain bridges being bombed. Mental.

My Ukrainian friend sent me this video - apparently it's doing the rounds on telegram but I'm not sure how recent it is of where it's located. Looks like something from an Avengers movie.

She's heading back to Ukraine tomorrow for a 2 week holiday. Flying from Dubai to Budapest, then on an 8 hour bus ride to Lviv - expecting a potential 3+ hour wait at the border. Then a 14 hour bus ride to Dnipro. She's been told there may be detours due to certain bridges being bombed. Mental.
What did I just see there?

Did that jeep just fly over a hill and take out a fleet of tanks 🤯

Amazing scene that

Fake as fuck that

It's been doing the rounds for a couple of weeks, it's fake CGI.

Wonder if all them ammunition depot attacks have have an impact? And only critical operations will continue until resupply

Sounds like the Russians have culminated.

Ukraine now knocking 80% of Cruise missiles out the sky with their new toys. 4 HIMARS will soon be 14, thousands of Ukrainian troops being trained in NATO countries whether that be on weapon systems or as infantry. Even my 🇺🇦 wife is now doing her bit as an interpreter working for the 🇬🇧 Army at a location in the UK I'm not allowed to disclose and even she won't tell me what weapons she is helping to train them on. I'm hoping it's HIMARS.

Every day 🇺🇦 gets more men trained and better weapons supplied by its allies.
Every day 🇷🇺 gets weaker as it loses weapon systems that are not getting replaced and they can't manufacture missiles anywhere near at the rate they expend them.

The trajectory favours 🇺🇦

Sounds like the Russians have culminated.

Ukraine now knocking 80% of Cruise missiles out the sky with their new toys. 4 HIMARS will soon be 14, thousands of Ukrainian troops being trained in NATO countries whether that be on weapon systems or as infantry. Even my 🇺🇦 wife is now doing her bit as an interpreter working for the 🇬🇧 Army at a location in the UK I'm not allowed to disclose and even she won't tell me what weapons she is helping to train them on. I'm hoping it's HIMARS.

Every day 🇺🇦 gets more men trained and better weapons supplied by its allies.
Every day 🇷🇺 gets weaker as it loses weapon systems that are not getting replaced and they can't manufacture missiles anywhere near at the rate they expend them.

The trajectory favours 🇺🇦

You must be very proud of her mate.

You must be very proud of her mate.

Not really. :lol:

In all seriousness you can only fight your own war and I never thought she'd last the pace as she is high maintenance. She's sleeping in a barracks and at home she moans if a mattress isn't quite right or there is noise etc. She's not one for putting up with hardships but she's staying in there. I'm just waiting for her to ring me up to come and get her when they expect her to work in the rain. :lol:

Not really. :lol:

In all seriousness you can only fight your own war and I never thought she'd last the pace as she is high maintenance. She's sleeping in a barracks and at home she moans if a mattress isn't quite right or there is noise etc. She's not one for putting up with hardships but she's staying in there. I'm just waiting for her to ring me up to come and get her when they expect her to work in the rain. :lol:
She is working to help her homeland... People will suffer even if it small suffering in the grand scheme of things

Back