Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

NATO need to warn Russia again about damaging the nuclear plant as a red line too far which would force NATO to get involved.

Thankfully it’s practically shut down so needs minimal cooling, but Russia is capable of anything and when they are forced to withdraw from the plant they will blow parts up, guarenteed.

NATO need to warn Russia again about damaging the nuclear plant as a red line too far which would force NATO to get involved.

Thankfully it’s practically shut down so needs minimal cooling, but Russia is capable of anything and when they are forced to withdraw from the plant they will blow parts up, guarenteed.
NATO should warn Russia that if they even partially blew up some of the NPP then they will get directly involved.

Not supporting but where's the evidence other than videos on here which have flagged on Twitter for being fake? (shocker I know)

BBC have satellite pictures of 3 days ago, 2 days ago, and from today alot which is alot more credible evidence to stand on.. There was damage to it as of 3 days ago from mis-fires or rocket debris or whatever, and satellite picture from today just shows a massive gap in the Dam with no explanation, only reasonable explanation so far based on credible evidence so far it's simply eroded away from taking too much damage

It’s because the Earth is flat and it got slightly bent from a gust of wind that damaged the dam

I agree on the nuclear plant. If they are going to do anything remotely like trying to cause another chernobyl then NATO have to go in and secure the facility.

Its just too much damage to the environment and cost over hundreds of years to let them do it.

I agree on the nuclear plant. If they are going to do anything remotely like trying to cause another chernobyl then NATO have to go in and secure the facility.

Its just too much damage to the environment and cost over hundreds of years to let them do it.

It's bigger than Chernobyl I'm my opinion. The colossal amount of nuclear material will flow down the river and into the black see. It will then flow into the med. There is enough material to ecologically kill everything in the black see and the med.

Plus the water will irradiate the perimeters of the black sea, the Mediterranean and north Africa.

The plan has already been mined as a failsafe.

I normally like this person's videos as he highlights how shit Russia are but there is very little to cheer about on this one.

There will be some people on here and the politics threads that will be buzzing about all this.

Pathetic quislings.

Last edited:
Meanwhile over at the UN it's celebrating Russian language day June 6th something to do with multiculturalism. I kid you not. Nero and Rome burning comes to mind.
Politics this shite. Its not either/or marra; the rest of the cerebral world can be civilised whilst the knuckledraggers prosecute their war.

Back