Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

We need to stop fking around now and give them all they need. Give them jets, give them long range missiles, give them every spare tank, IFV and helicopters we have in the nato stock. Give them everything.

Whilst we are at it the greasy little bastard running our country needs to kick that shit bag out of the lords, along with any other Russian living in the UK.

Fuck Russia, fuck it’s backward people and fuck anyone that shows even the slightest bit of sympathy to these murdering, racist nonce scum.

This forum actually has posters that support this shit. No better than peados and nonces. That’s the company these ***** keep.
I totally agree with your statement, Absolut scum!

Not supporting but where's the evidence other than videos on here which have flagged on Twitter for being fake? (shocker I know)

BBC have satellite pictures of 3 days ago, 2 days ago, and from today alot which is alot more credible evidence to stand on.. There was damage to it as of 3 days ago from mis-fires or rocket debris or whatever, and satellite picture from today just shows a massive gap in the Dam with no explanation, only reasonable explanation so far based on credible evidence so far it's simply eroded away from taking too much damage
Are you talking F**king shit, or are to a fruit loop, special or f**king satanic?
How the hell can you come up with the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Shill!

The situation our planet is currently in is basically 8 billion people being blackmailed by an absolutely deranged egotistcal c**t. Nuke this, nuke that. Today I watched a video of STOP OIL idiots breaking pumps at an independent petrol station...in practical terms they are no better than Putin, for the more they are left to their devices, the closer they move towards this mindset.

I'm all for NATO demilitarising Russia starting now, as I'd rather take the repercussions than see humanity living in fear and uncertainty.
you'll not break a dam by dropping bombs on the top of it ,there was a reason Barnes Wallis designed the bombs that broke the dams to sink before exploding, to use the non compression of water to make the dam break, that's what they've done in this case a low down detonation
Spot on...you really need to drill holes to a fair depth to break a dam made from reinforced cncrete.

Last edited:
Not supporting but where's the evidence other than videos on here which have flagged on Twitter for being fake? (shocker I know)

BBC have satellite pictures of 3 days ago, 2 days ago, and from today alot which is alot more credible evidence to stand on.. There was damage to it as of 3 days ago from mis-fires or rocket debris or whatever, and satellite picture from today just shows a massive gap in the Dam with no explanation, only reasonable explanation so far based on credible evidence so far it's simply eroded away from taking too much damage
Wow. Just wow. You’re f***ing incredible.

Everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion but fuck me, this is unreal.

Last edited:
He should close his account after posting shit like that.

Just another piece of shit, this site has a few Genocide Boys amongst us.

Imagine looking on in glee because Russia blew up a damn that will ruin thousands of lives and become an ecological disaster. The soil in that part of Ukraine is the most fertile in the world, they even have a name for it, Chernozem. Another food disaster as the flooded areas will become desert like next year.

I just can't fathom how sick and twisted you have to be to support the invaders who execute and rape kids and aspire to commit genocide and environmental disasters, will the Genocide Boys on here be wetting their pants with excitement if Russia create a nuclear disaster in Zaporizhia?

Back