Russia invading Ukraine (NEWS/UPDATES) - Please put sensitive content behind a spoiler

It’s by far one of the most absurd posts I’ve seen on this thread. Imagine typing it out and thinking aye that’s about right I’ll click post.

:lol: :lol:

Whilst I do believe it is a deliberate act and one which has taken place in the past 24 hours or so, it is possible that a structure such as a dam suffers from progressive collapse leading to catastrophic failure from a number of smaller isolated instances of damage.

Crack propagation and water pressure in places it wasn’t originally designed for being likely culprits.

Whilst I do believe it is a deliberate act and one which has taken place in the past 24 hours or so, it is possible that a structure such as a dam suffers from progressive collapse leading to catastrophic failure from a number of smaller isolated instances of damage.

Crack propagation and water pressure in places it wasn’t originally designed for being likely culprits.
If Jimmy Rushton is right we’ll have our answer from intelligence.

So are any of the idiots on here who are supporting Russia in some way, going to defend this dam destruction ?
One member only that I know of...believes god is on his side, is an alcoholic, is a proud racsst but ironically once racially abused a Russian. Fortuneately he's on his last knockings.

Nb: All conversations were in private.

The effects will last for years, especially as there is now no irrigation for Crimean farms.

NATO should go in...asa-f***ing-p

All totally possible as you say. However, this structure was blown up.

Back