Running thread 2024

Another loose and slow 5 miles. Not been feeling it this week and in the past wouldn’t have gone out especially in this wind but promised my lass I’d take her out and try and push 5 miles out of her. Enjoyed it even at slower pace for me normally

I seem to have lost all motivation at the moment. Not sure why either. Haven’t been out since last Monday evening.
Hoping to wake up in a more positive mindset tomorrow and get back on track.
I was like that most of last week due to work, forced myself out Friday, then again today. Enjoyed today’s much better than I usually do.

I seem to have lost all motivation at the moment. Not sure why either. Haven’t been out since last Monday evening.
Hoping to wake up in a more positive mindset tomorrow and get back on track.
It’s easily done and there’s nothing wrong with having a week off sometimes but try and just get up and out and even push a couple of miles out if you can

Sick as a chip with cardio at the minute, I can't shake this virus I have had for months. Been going to the GP, prescribed medication which gets rid. Within a matter of weeks it's back and it floors my fitness levels as it makes me wheezy and my chest goes so tight it's awful, to the point it's actually pointless even going for a run.

Was hoping to put some solid miles in to try and get 1:30 in the GNR.

Back