Running thread 2022

Good effort

Aye just over 27 here mate too! So windy like. Was bit where I was basically running backwards

Coming off nights too but glad I did it. Wasn’t going to originally

First park run. They’re good ideas like
Designated driver today so managed to get it done before driving to Bolton. I’ve done loads of training this week too so I’m feeling it a bit like.

It was the route last week was 10 laps of a 1.3 mile industrial estate. :lol:

Ooof! Sounds grim as fuck. Was it one of those NorthEast Project events at Thornaby Industrial Estate?

My marathon pb was set doing 10x2.5 mile laps of Elvington Airfield with just a longer starting & finishing straight to complete the distance.

Ooof! Sounds grim as fuck. Was it one of those NorthEast Project events at Thornaby Industrial Estate?

My marathon pb was set doing 10x2.5 mile laps of Elvington Airfield with just a longer starting & finishing straight to complete the distance.

Nelson Industrial estate in Cramlington.

Up and down too so a bit of a challenge for the legs. Felt great after though.

Seen a couple of runners out today and they looked delighted to be out there :lol:

Was supposed to run 2hours today but was bursting for a shite at 9 mile so had to head home.

Did 10.7mile in 1h22. Probably go out first thing in the morning to make up the time/miles, though the winds picked up again (outside, not my bowels)

Back