Rumours of Fleetwood Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t see the point of a ‘tribute band’.
As mentioned I have seen a few lately and they are great. I could of course sit at home and just play the original band's records but a live gig is a very different experience and the is not much chance of me seeing the original artists doing one of those. Other advantages are I am not paying £200 for a ticket and the bands often play in small clubs etc where the shows are best suited too.

As mentioned I have seen a few lately and they are great. I could of course sit at home and just play the original band's records but a live gig is a very different experience and the is not much chance of me seeing the original artists doing one of those. Other advantages are I am not paying £200 for a ticket and the bands often play in small clubs etc where the shows are best suited too.

How can it? I didn’t go. I just seen the clientele going in. I was nipping over the shop for some cans.

So Friday or Saturday night, you are mocking people for going to a concert whilst you are going to the shop to get some cans in? :lol::lol::lol: There's f***ing irony in there somewhere

Was that at The Sage? If so I was at the same show & he was excellent.
It was down south mate in a community theater on the Kent coast. As he said he gets around these days, glad you enjoyed it as much as I did he is a real pro. I really believed him when he explained how really unglamorous show biz actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back