Rumours of Fleetwood Mac

Panhead

Winger
Performing at the sage next two nights. Went last night to their Harrogate show. Really are worth catching if there are tickets left. Lass doing Chrissy McVeigh has a phenomenal voice.

That's all

McVie?
I always think I'd like to see acts like this but the ticket price is usually ridiculous for a tribute
Saw this crowd in Dublin a few years ago, they were excellent, did both eras of the band.

Weird thing was they were doing an autograph signing session after the gig, who the fuck wants an autograph from fake Stevie?!?!

I`m always a bit cynical with tribute bands. I did see Bootleg Blondie but they did have Clem Burke on the drums so a good excuse to go. They were very good too.

I`ve been talked into going to see a Led Zep tribute band with an orchestra who seem really good. I take it Rumours of Fleetwood Mac come highly recommended.

Yeah they are top notch, similar to ozzy floyd and the bootlegs.

I love fleetwood mac ive got to see the full band live.

I`m always a bit cynical with tribute bands. I did see Bootleg Blondie but they did have Clem Burke on the drums so a good excuse to go. They were very good too.

I`ve been talked into going to see a Led Zep tribute band with an orchestra who seem really good. I take it Rumours of Fleetwood Mac come highly recommended.
I thought they were great, best thing is you get stuff from both eras of the band which you obviously dont with the real deal

Where is this mate?

I watched The Running Man the other night and despite having seen it about 30 times it was the first time I realised that the character Mic is just Mick Fleetwood playing himself.

I thought they were great, best thing is you get stuff from both eras of the band which you obviously dont with the real deal
Saw them when they first started & they put too much emphasis on the latter day Mac. They obviously updated their act after seeing Fleetwood Bac, who DID do a two set stint.

Saw them when they first started & they put too much emphasis on the latter day Mac. They obviously updated their act after seeing Fleetwood Bac, who DID do a two set stint.
am not 100% that it was Rumours of Fleetwood mac that I saw, but I think it was

Back