Rumour time.........already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any idea where he is off to?

Brandon I believe. One of the best local cricketers in the NE in recent years - those numbers in the article are very impressive.

5 wickets in 6 balls to win a national knockout game ffs :lol:

Unrivalled (apart from by his teammates) collection of titles he's put together in that stint too!

Reality check for Newcastle who have seemed to think they're a big club in recent years... still a couple in the North East that absolutely eclipse them.

Good luck to the lad
I noticed the other day that the young Aussie pro they had last season who looked different gravy last season has broken into Western Australia state team and is scoring runs at that level. He will be as big a loss as Du Toit.

I noticed the other day that the young Aussie pro they had last season who looked different gravy last season has broken into Western Australia state team and is scoring runs at that level. He will be as big a loss as Du Toit.
He scored 80 odd against the full England attack at the start of the ashes tour

Charles Stobbo has signed for Tynemouth as their Aussie overseas Played at Newcastle a couple of years ago and the rumours were that the Newcastle hierarchy we’re looking to get him back if he was coming back to England - real, real shame for them to miss out; he’s played some Sheffield Shield in Aus and considering they’re losing bowlers like they’re going out of fashion they could do with a useful one!

Charles Stobbo has signed for Tynemouth as their Aussie overseas Played at Newcastle a couple of years ago and the rumours were that the Newcastle hierarchy we’re looking to get him back if he was coming back to England - real, real shame for them to miss out; he’s played some Sheffield Shield in Aus and considering they’re losing bowlers like they’re going out of fashion they could do with a useful one!

Bet Tynemouth don't think it's a shame!

I’m sure it’s part of their punishment for breaking the rules last season.
It is.

No sympathy for them here - couldn't happen to a more deserving set of tw@@s. Their Second team were f@@king obnoxious towards my young 'un last season. Giving it the whole 'Bertie big balls' towards him, even while he was belting them all over the park on his way to the top score of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back