Rumour time.........already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearmouth down to one team from next season after 2 years ago fielding 4 senior side's and 2 junior sides, I know there have been issues with the social club side of things but doesn't look good for another club. Apparently another club looking to enter the NEDCL, possibly Houghton coming back or another club dropping down?

Wearmouth down to one team from next season after 2 years ago fielding 4 senior side's and 2 junior sides, I know there have been issues with the social club side of things but doesn't look good for another club. Apparently another club looking to enter the NEDCL, possibly Houghton coming back or another club dropping down?

It's all the NEPL's fault.

Wearmouth had two sunday 3s as recently as 2015 and I think they also entered a midweek 3s into DCL competition

Hope they get sorted

Could it be Seaham Harbour dropping down?

Wearmouth 3s and juniors have effectively moved to Whiteleas from what I've heard.

Seems a strange choice. Whiteleas not really that local to Wearmouth plus they already have 4 strong weekend teams
Not sure about the crack with this one, all I know is they've been left with very few players. Hopefully they can survive and start to build again.

We’ve signed father/son duo Patrick and Calvin Stephenson. No overseas due to the ridiculous ongoing saga with DCL rules (check social media for the updates as can’t be bothered to get into it on here).

Couple of younger lads too with good potential for future.

Lost a couple;

Dodd to Tudhoe
Hall to Bill Quay
Goenka - Was to Eppleton but can’t play in UK anymore due to ridiculous ECB guidelines (that’s an absolute travesty as well as he’s a lovely lad and great cricketer)

We’ve signed father/son duo Patrick and Calvin Stephenson. No overseas due to the ridiculous ongoing saga with DCL rules (check social media for the updates as can’t be bothered to get into it on here).

Couple of younger lads too with good potential for future.

Lost a couple;

Dodd to Tudhoe
Hall to Bill Quay
Goenka - Was to Eppleton but can’t play in UK anymore due to ridiculous ECB guidelines (that’s an absolute travesty as well as he’s a lovely lad and great cricketer)

2 out of that 3 post on here

They in the words of Tony Soprano are dead to me now ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back