RTG WoW Guild on Draenor?

I’d imagine they’d be more talk about WoW on here if there was. I don’t play WoW anymore but a RTG guild would have been class like. Imagine the name calling and rage from the bellends on here when you wipe on Ragnaros for the 18th time in one night :lol:

I'd be surprised if there was 5 people on this forum alone who played WoW never mind a guild running.

Could see it changing when they re-release Vanilla however.

I'd be surprised if there was 5 people on this forum alone who played WoW never mind a guild running.

Could see it changing when they re-release Vanilla however.
Vanilla is gonna be a vicious circle. I quit WoW cod I didn’t have the time. I want vanilla cos it was the very best version of the game. If I don’t have time now imagine trying to get stuff done on vanilla. It used to be 800g for a 60% mount :lol:

Vanilla is gonna be a vicious circle. I quit WoW cod I didn’t have the time. I want vanilla cos it was the very best version of the game. If I don’t have time now imagine trying to get stuff done on vanilla. It used to be 800g for a 60% mount :lol:

It's all about being late for work in the morning because you thought Alterac Valley would take 20 mins as it does nowadays but it went on for over 10 hours.

It's all about being late for work in the morning because you thought Alterac Valley would take 20 mins as it does nowadays but it went on for over 10 hours.
Absolutely no word of a lie I’ve started AV before work, logged off gone to work the same one was going when I got home. Back when people didn’t rush and summoned the ice lord and that :cool:

Can anyone recommend a guild then on Draenor then that has adults and not snappy little kids for questing, instance running. Sociable too. I'll be up for raiding later when I'm more accustomed to Wow v EQ2

Absolutely no word of a lie I’ve started AV before work, logged off gone to work the same one was going when I got home. Back when people didn’t rush and summoned the ice lord and that :cool:

Back when Enhancement Shamans used a 2 hander and 1 shotted anyone if Windfury procced and critted. :cool::cool:

Had a look to see if there was an active goon guild on the forum, doesn't appear to be.
I tried the in-game guild finder, asked 4 guilds to join and none of them are answering after 3 days. Never experienced that before unless they are a top raiding guild that already has a good tight fitting set of people.

I tried the in-game guild finder, asked 4 guilds to join and none of them are answering after 3 days. Never experienced that before unless they are a top raiding guild that already has a good tight fitting set of people.
Most of the time there's an invitation or two recieved before I've bothered looking in my experience.

First time I played FFXIV I was in a guild before I started the first baby mission, they were decent enough too as long as you weren't doing top tier fates. :lol:

There's a sub forum for WoW on the goon forums and a fair few active guilds, none on Draenor though. Shame, would have just validated you using my account.

Most of the time there's an invitation or two recieved before I've bothered looking in my experience.

First time I played FFXIV I was in a guild before I started the first baby mission, they were decent enough too as long as you weren't doing top tier fates. :lol:

There's a sub forum for WoW on the goon forums and a fair few active guilds, none on Draenor though. Shame, would have just validated you using my account.
Yeah I ignore those spam invites, they are usually from cretins anyway. Decent guilds don't do that.

Just installing this as we speak. I used to play this years ago this I only ever played to WOTLK.

However can’t remeber old account details so creating a new account to try this again, will happily accept and one to play with :)

Server recommendation??

Just installing this as we speak. I used to play this years ago this I only ever played to WOTLK.

However can’t remeber old account details so creating a new account to try this again, will happily accept and one to play with :)

Server recommendation??
I picked Draenor because the population is high

Back