RTG WoW Guild on Draenor?

There's loads more besides C&C that are better, But anyway, if you meant the most popular then I can't really disagree. I did think that SC2 was still #1 tho in other parts of Asia, but I guess not?

Korea it is. Sc1 is played more than Sc2 over there.

Sc2 is generally a failed project.. It was supposed to compete with the likes of Dota and LoL viewership wise which is I'm guessing why they've turned their attention to re-mastering WC3.

This guild I'm in is dead. Nobody talks and I don't think anyone has grouped for a dungeon.
Is group finder ok or does it usually make you end up with whiny kids like I've been reading?

This guild I'm in is dead. Nobody talks and I don't think anyone has grouped for a dungeon.
Is group finder ok or does it usually make you end up with whiny kids like I've been reading?

I’ve used the group finder multiple times and it’s been fine to be honest.

Pay £27 and change faction to horde ha :)

Played this game pretty consistently from vanilla up until Antorus, was going well in heroic and then just stopped. For the first time ever I don't miss it either and haven't played in months. If you played on Kazzak ive got a few hundred k just sitting there. Might return when vanilla comes out but would never return to the current retail version.

@coyneeee you still play that belf on the rpg server?

I'm on Argent Dawn, play as an Alliance Paladin. I haven't logged in for a couple of weeks though, was thinking of cancelling until BFA.

@HebburnMackem hows it going on the old alliance side.

You gunna switch owa to horde and stop been a loaner :lol:

I’ve just bought BFA and legion today.

Tried out the demon hunter got it to 100, seems a real good class like.

Struggling what to use my 110 free level on, don’t know to use on my main which is 74 or a warlock.

@HebburnMackem hows it going on the old alliance side.

You gunna switch owa to horde and stop been a loaner :lol:

I’ve just bought BFA and legion today.

Tried out the demon hunter got it to 100, seems a real good class like.

Struggling what to use my 110 free level on, don’t know to use on my main which is 74 or a warlock.
Just hit 60, so flying now and have took the Northrend route. My next toon will be Horde but that may be some time as I may be running dungeons for a while and/or raiding depending on if I get into a decent guild.

Did you pay £39.99 or did you get the deluxe?

Just hit 60, so flying now and have took the Northrend route. My next toon will be Horde but that may be some time as I may be running dungeons for a while and/or raiding depending on if I get into a decent guild.

Did you pay £39.99 or did you get the deluxe?
Aye paid it today.

Use your free 110 level on horde ha

I prefer to know how to play the class first, especially since I've not touched 99% of wow's content.

Eh. You start with 1 or 2 abilities anyways, and you gradually learn the newer ones the more quests you do.

I've been offered 10 days for free and I'm not even giving them the time of day, they fucked up Legion when it was harder to mess it up.

Eh. You start with 1 or 2 abilities anyways, and you gradually learn the newer ones the more quests you do.

I've been offered 10 days for free and I'm not even giving them the time of day, they fucked up Legion when it was harder to mess it up.
Oh right, so when you pop the L100 or L110 thing it doesn't give you tons of spells / talents etc as if you'd got there normally?

Last edited:
What's just pissed me off with smelting is that I've got to Cobalt. Instead of mining the ore and that going straight into a bar, You mine cobalt ore nuggets and 10 of them make the ore, which makes the bar.
WTF did they add that extra mat step and makes it take 10 times longer and all of the previous ores? Usually the map level and the hardness of mobs on it are what scales with how easy it is to get certain mats/ores.

What's just pissed me off with smelting is that I've got to Cobalt. Instead of mining the ore and that going straight into a bar, You mine cobalt ore nuggets and 10 of them make the ore, which makes the bar.
WTF did they add that extra mat step and makes it take 10 times longer and all of the previous ores? Usually the map level and the hardness of mobs on it are what scales with how easy it is to get certain mats/ores.

i'm sure they added a catch up mechanism in pandaria for the professions??, or was it just for cooking?

Back