RTG WoW Guild on Draenor?

not playing at the mo but will be doing classic when its released...

so if theres gonna be a classic guild at some point......

I'm playing subbed vanilla ATM, I'm wondering when is a good time to buy the Battle for Azeroth that comes with Legion? L100/110?

Nevermind I bought it as someone on a discord server says Blizzard might just pull the deal at any time without prior warning

Last edited:
I'm playing subbed vanilla ATM, I'm wondering when is a good time to buy the Battle for Azeroth that comes with Legion? L100/110?

Nevermind I bought it as someone on a discord server says Blizzard might just pull the deal at any time without prior warning

How much is it like

Is there any indication as to when this is going to be released?

Also how are they doing it as a progression server or?

How much is it like

i assume it'll release at the same time as the new expac

no one knows yet if its gonna follow the progression of 1, 1.1, 1.2, etc or whether they're just gonna hoy out 1.13 (i think was the last update for vanilla) - or whether it'll be some fusion of the 2 (release 1.13 but gate the raids in the order of release so as not to burn out the obsessed part of the playerbase)

Just thought I'd ask. I've gotten sick of Everquest 2 after 14 years due to the way Sony/Daybreak run it, so I'm giving WoW a serious shout.

Is EQ2 still going? I was hooked on this for a couple of years when it came out but the population dived quite rapidly from what I remember.

How much is it like

39 quid. Starts August but the offer might end any time. I've played progression servers before on EQ2 and it was great at the time. But they started adding new space after a couple of months and spoiled it. Since and repeat with new prog servers. Maybe wow will handle it vetter

Is EQ2 still going? I was hooked on this for a couple of years when it came out but the population dived quite rapidly from what I remember.
Yes, still has new expansions too.

Last edited:
39 quid. Starts August but the offer might end any time. I've played progression servers before on EQ2 and it was great at the time. But they started adding new space after a couple of months and spoiled it. Since and repeat with new prog servers. Maybe wow will handle it setter

Ok cool.

I’ve just bought and sold a wow token today to help me get heirloom gear and decent bags for Leveling.

Paid £17 for it and it sells for £383k

Ok cool.

I’ve just bought and sold a wow token today to help me get heirloom gear and decent bags for Leveling.

Paid £17 for it and it sells for £383k
Aye I was tempted, but I had to rush and get the xpac deal before it stops. Is heirloom gear better than level specific gear?
Arn't heirlooms only 500g a pop? Easy money really

I've been having a bit of a clear out of my stuff and found the original vanilla wow guide, dungeon guide and atlas! Brought back a lot of nostalgic memories :) shame this thread is recent as I had a sub the other month just to give my companion pets away to a rl friend who is on Draenor server. She made over 2 million gold from selling them, coulda passed the ones she didn't want to you lads. I will probably return to Wow for the classic servers but I don't think we will see them till 2019 at the earliest

i still refuse to use looms - theres just something better about using your alts / guildies to help you get that uber set of gear that pisses over the looms

(sunwell gear gemmed with lich king gems being the best example - oh, so you have that shiny exp bonus...well wait till you see my dps)

i still refuse to use looms - theres just something better about using your alts / guildies to help you get that uber set of gear that pisses over the looms

(sunwell gear gemmed with lich king gems being the best example - oh, so you have that shiny exp bonus...well wait till you see my dps)

No one cares about DPS when you're leveling up though.
Nowt worse than that spenk who asks for damage meters when you're running Deadmines at level 15.

I genuinely don't think we'll hear anything more about Classic until Blizzcon in November, it's a massive year for the Warcraft franchise in general as all the pointers are also heading towards re-booting Warcraft 3 which is generally regarded as the best RTS game of all time.

No one cares about DPS when you're leveling up though.
Nowt worse than that spenk who asks for damage meters when you're running Deadmines at level 15.

I genuinely don't think we'll hear anything more about Classic until Blizzcon in November, it's a massive year for the Warcraft franchise in general as all the pointers are also heading towards re-booting Warcraft 3 which is generally regarded as the best RTS game of all time.
My God no, not even close.. It's well loved for sure, due to it's cute graphics but there's literally tons of RTS that are ahead of it and have been in the TOP 10 lists for decades now, including the one/s that defined the genre.

My God no, not even close.. It's well loved for sure, due to it's cute graphics but there's literally tons of RTS that are ahead of it and have been in the TOP 10 lists for decades now, including the one/s that defined the genre.

Behave. It's still #1 in China today and it's how many years old?

Behave. It's still #1 in China today and it's how many years old?
So it's popular in China, great achievement. It's still not the oldest and still popular and still not regarded as the best, which is what you said.
Seriously there are far, far better RTS games that Warcraft 3, a genre I've been obsessed with since the 1990's

So it's popular in China, great achievement. It's still not the oldest and still popular and still not regarded as the best, which is what you said.
Seriously there are far, far better RTS games that Warcraft 3, a genre I've been obsessed with since the 1990's

Who cares how long you've played for, we're talking actual statistics not your own personal ones.

Warcraft and Starcraft are the top 2 played RTS games in the world to this very day.

Who cares how long you've played for, we're talking actual statistics not your own personal ones.

Warcraft and Starcraft are the top 2 played RTS games in the world to this very day.
Your confusing popular with best, your original statement was about the latter and your trying to back it up with the former.
They are not the same thing.

Possibly. Even then only the early days of Command and Conquer could rival Warcraft 3 to the throne for the best.
There's loads more besides C&C that are better, But anyway, if you meant the most popular then I can't really disagree. I did think that SC2 was still #1 tho in other parts of Asia, but I guess not?

Back